Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Name: Jaimie
Forum Name: Classic Honda 50s

Can forum members as a group join a local mini bike club like Cessnock, Kurri, Lakes, Maitland or Gwandalan and utilise their tracks on practice days, meeting as a group for an organised event???

Barliegh Ranch Raceway outside of Raymond Terrace is another venue available most weekends, may be able to arrange a group deal with them.

I cannot remember who I was speaking to recently but they mentioned that mini motard bikes were allowed on the Cameron Park go cart track near Newcastle.

Cheers

Jaimie

Email sent guys and girls, thanks for your patience and i look forward to reading your replies :D

EDIT:Cozza123 your email bounced...can you PM me your email address again please.

wayne

Last edited:
just a quick idea

for the motard guys. maybe we could (if they'd let us) lach on to some of the karting events. Long shot but just an idea.

yeah man i got your email.

I'll have a think and send a reply tonight. I know wollongong karts does mini motard racing. People on here probably go. just need to get down there but thought with karts it might appeal to a wider audience. i'd race karts and motard on the same day if i could but i'm not made of money.

I think kids would love to see it too. might be a good way to get them into road racing.

there is track out minmi on water board land out there no jumps more motorcross style but for 12inch ofr 10inch and no itsnot legal but ive riden there for ages as as u dont be complete retard and ride on the roads and trailer ur bike there u should be ok u will all find it hard to ride legal places barleigh ranch were surpose to build mini track but that got canned due to they are not aloud build any mroe tracks up there due to noise complaints from neighbours , why dont u all find a place in the bush some where and build track get few boys and start bulding once week its not hard i know as we have done it before

Name: Ethan

Pref: Dirt

Been riding around the edgeworth area, Anyone else out that way?

Hey

Could everyone that has replied and that is interested please PM me with the details you posted here (name, age, location and MR username) along with your email address so i can get things underway.

Wayne
Name: Clayto

Bike: PitPro 140

Riding Pref: Dirt

Name: Dee

wayne.

i'm not having a go. I understand where you are coming from. i was making the point to pekamn saying it should be for everyone. No point hating on people cause it just slows sh*t down. On your side. Want this to work out for everyone of any style.

wayne.

i'm not having a go. I understand where you are coming from. i was making the point to pekamn saying it should be for everyone. No point hating on people cause it just slows sh*t down. On your side. Want this to work out for everyone of any style.

Matt im on no ones side but the clubs best interests mate (when its going) there has been some progress re riding locations that i will email out soon.. and im trying to cater for everyone.
This is a slow, painful progress but as you know its only just began (the planning) and youve also seen first hand from my email i was trying to organize people to attend the high rollers to show our support. Def not hating on anyone even him matt.

yeah i know. I just tried to point out a positive spin to pek. Instead of bashing what you're doing. You're doing a good job.

Latest posts

Back