Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamie: there are some good spots up wyong in the ourimbah state forest. also somersby plenty of riding area, both arnt legal, but hey, u gotta have fun. just dont ride near main roads or houses.

im also on the central coast looking for somewere good to ride my mini.
if anyone has somewere good shoot me a pm and well head out one day.

yeh if i ride i ride appen. or away when i go on holidays there is a $hitload of trails up and down the south coast. dunno if theyre legal thou..

Lovin appin at the moment, was there two weeks ago, they had 2 of the back tracks open was wicked! main 50s one was bit wet to ride, only a couple of other pittys there, shame. We should arrange a meet there in the next couple of weeks???? Whos up for it?

anybody know any good trails around the Grafton NSW area??? theres only bom bom mx track but its fenced off and illegal

Last edited:
i live in sydney and would like 2 know good areas where 2 ride my mini dirt bike,any locations in nsw will do. i want 2 take it 2 a place where i can enjoy riding it on dirt. i know u guys have ideas of where 2 ride. is there a few places close 2 fairfield. any legal and illegal locations will do

cheers daniel :lol:

i ride my thumpster 125 at pacific prak southmaroota and louee in lithgow

the 3rd of october, there is a practice day at kurri kurri. EVERYONE should come, big & mini bikes.:D.

Any Newy peeps keen to meet up for a blap on Sunday after Lunch.. Prob- around SpeersPoint area ish: ya'll know where i mean... RTS-AMF..

Stunt Skills at Oran Park this Sunday guys. See post about it on Page 26 or visit Team CUNNINGSTUNTS for more info. Last chance you'll get since the area is getting bulldozed for houses. I'll be there for sure on my 88.

hey, just registered on this site, yous have to got some good places to ride at, taking them into consideration.

just wondering if theres anyone on here from the wollongong or illawarra area that knows of some really good places sort of out of the way and not likely to come across police or rangers?

ive been up brokers nose firetrail a bit, but its a bit sketchy due to rangers sometimes being up there. and also been up my mates property in unanderra.
cheers,

Marc #187:p

What's the fine these days if you are caught unreg/unlicensed? Can you loose your bike? Are they likely to let you off if you're not harming anyone and/or riding near houses/roads?

Well in victoria, for driving an unregistered vehicle is $576. thats just for unregistered vehicle. but idk if thats exactly right.

just moved to the central coast, near kooliewong looking for places to ride around here and people to ride with? ive got a 4wd ute so can just about get anywhere

wooo another central coast ride

what bike do you have and are you interested in racing as we have rnd 2 on the 22nd of may i think at kurri kurri

by the way im pretty much just across the water from you

I just went out for my first "free" ride. Was great... although I wasn't there for too long but didn't run into a single soul. I was 50/50 about going, in the end I'm glad I went. Got to love google earth...!

Latest posts

Back