October Long Weekend ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
def think the 110 has got the grass drags in the bag lol

My phones got a speedo :) Shame about the Mrs lets ride, i'm still trying to con mine into camping.... I think i'm slowly wearing her down :)

thanks timee she not a camper but she will be there sunday itold her she has to come or people will think iv made her up lol and ill see if i can download radar on my iphone

well my closet stays closed so stay outof my tent bahahaha

I just hope that DHZ gets lots of video seeing as though his awesome missus got him a Gopro for fathers day hehe......n if DHZ starts snoring at Pacific Park he will be in ur tent Mr PSTO lol

hell no he wont be lol i cant wait to see what i look like from behind on dhz new gopro bahahahaha

lol not if ur on the psto lol. will be good to see the videos on here that he posts. and i'm very disappointed that more women aren't riding that weekend though :(

is that why ur not going there will be two psto there woooohooooo

haha i'll be there for sure. wow they actually made two of them? so u will have a friend now ;)

lol no need to make too much of a good thing lol and its my old frame the one i took to vic

just curious iv just noticed that u have said october long weekend in title and u said 28trh of september
the long weekend is in october, also i wqas out there today at pp and it wasnt to bad there are acouple of new tracks small ones witch one of them has a couple of sand corners witch are hard but fun so it will be a awsum weekend when we meet there

The long weekend the way i understand it is the monday the 1st of october so we will be there that weekend. Hope I have it right

i should be there, not 100% yet but im going to see wat i can do.
will be a awsome weekend, im hoping miniriders dominate pp

Latest posts

Back