PC Pipe on a china

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not 100% sure but I would guess that it fits if you've got a crf50 style bike.

It looks f-ing awesome!

everything should fit fine , except the rear mount .. which is easy enough to relocate the rear mount or just hose clamp it on ..

Don't think it fits... Crf head a Lifan head are 2 different heads with 2 different exhaust intakes sizes...
Plus the length will not reach.. I have 1 of these pipes on my crf50 and will nowhere near reach to the end of any standard pitbike that's 12" 10" or 14" 12".. I have a pitster pro lx Motovert pro Atomik comp l many many pitster RR motards and this will not reach any

guys no need for personal attacks, it's a simple question and needs a simple answer. I'm with Woggy, should fit mate, but just the rear mount may need adjusting!

everything under 140 has a crf style head , so the exhaust port angle is exactly the same as a crf50 ..

Yes it will be abit shorter , thats why ya need to cut/reweld the rear mount , further forward.

yeah im pretty sure there same too... see plenty of china pipes on honda's lol

edit...

also as said the pipe angle is the same.. these are crf based engines so!!!

klx style engines...well thats a different story, unless it has a dirt max head on it which retains crf50 style intake and exhaust port....

Last edited:
It will work

I installed a YX 125(same angled exhaust port as lifan) in a 00 XR50 a few months ago at work and retained the same exhaust which needed the exhaust mount to be modified(original engine was a 50cc honda)at the rear and the exhaust matched the head fine. So yeah it will be sweet like almost everyone is saying, go ahead if you have the coin mate it looks sik.

It will bolt up besides the mount. I just got a BBR D2 exhaust in the mail and it fits however in the rear I need to create a custom mount which is easy

Latest posts

Back