Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea the sticker kit does look kiddish lol but that's easy fixed

and yep maountain it's pretty much the same bike with different forks and engine

yeah mitch between vertmax and ciniworx we really puttin it to pisterpro...

nice call on the vibes dready... course mountain i'm nowhere near as skeptical as you or anyone else may be since i know for certain that ciniworx has had their first test bike (with the 155 in it) for near 9 mths or so, so durability and quality should have been more than worked out... though i'll still agree that with the bikes still coming out of china the 'continued' quality will remain to be seen... though that is one of the main reasons i would say that Ed from ciniworx advertises at the higher RRP with bikes put together in shop so he can warranty the bike since he put it together, he knows his sh!t. and he's one hell of a rider too, damn fast, another reason i know the test bike has been more than put through the ringer...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that is ugly!

too much red, looks cheap, and the sticker kit wow..

But should be good to ride, looks don't matter if your coming first.

it sort of reminds me of petes bike with all the bling just everywhere

but those forks and tripples are the same as pitsters, wetehr a diferent brand name sticker, they are identical tho, linkage looks the same as dirtmaxs

all i can see i would change would be carb, grips, levers

They dont look like my tripples.

And it doesnt look like the dirtmax linkage either.

This is a dirtmax linkage.

image15161.jpg

image15161.jpg

lol thats the same bike

and well i was refering to my tripples i would say the x4r has different ones to yours then

Dude its a COMPLETELY different bike ... have a look .

alright ill post the "same" bike with a "dirtmax" sticker kit......

Dominator__R__1.jpg

please explain to e how that first bike picture you posted is different to the one ando has

besides the engine and the colour of the freakin swingarm

LOL open your eyes its clear as day...

Just like you said above "a little skeptical at first because i seen the sticker kit"

You gotta look alot deeper into the bikes then the bling..

Okay okay ill tell you then .. the HOLE frame / swingarm and Linkage setup ...

And thats basically the thing to look for with all these new linkages coming to the market .. the rest of the stuff is interchangeable .. i would want the strongest base first.. before i start picking what colour i want the forks , what bling there is etcc...

i'll just butt in here b4 we get any more serious .... guys i think i mentioned the cini website hasnt been updated yet and the pics are off essentially the same bike but this one with the zonger 155 and black swinger is the test bike sent over last year for extensive testing... so it wont look exactly the same as the pic posted naturally

oooo edit the new pics are up now just checked out the website...

Dam after you said that i was hoping they would of been doing the dirtmax style one . so atleast there is a fair difference between the cini and vert.

Oh well now i guess its pick ya colour :p

yeah mitch between vertmax and ciniworx we really puttin it to pisterpro...

nice call on the vibes dready... course mountain i'm nowhere near as skeptical as you or anyone else may be since i know for certain that ciniworx has had their first test bike (with the 155 in it) for near 9 mths or so, so durability and quality should have been more than worked out... though i'll still agree that with the bikes still coming out of china the 'continued' quality will remain to be seen... though that is one of the main reasons i would say that Ed from ciniworx advertises at the higher RRP with bikes put together in shop so he can warranty the bike since he put it together, he knows his sh!t. and he's one hell of a rider too, damn fast, another reason i know the test bike has been more than put through the ringer...
Right on...I Wish ciniworx good luck with that !

..and @ Dready....somebody has to be more "objective" sometimes;)

Attachments

• top.gif
    top.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 171
Right on...I Wish ciniworx good luck with that !

..and @ Dready....somebody has to be more "objective" sometimes;)

Yeah mate negative vibe merchant was maybe a bit harsh :D ...

I know You are just callin em as ya see em mate ... nothin wrong wit that,I'm the same.And yeah someone does have to be objective ...but someone has to be positive as well.After all if we all just waited and saw these things wouldn't be landing here at all . Like I said before it's all about choice to me and at this point I'm a happy little guinea pig and happy to be one of the ones riding rather than waiting to see.:D

image15161.jpg

yep you'd be right mate

that is the yx linkage bike but ed got that to test the setup ie. suspension linkage ratio body shape and width
he got this before his current supplier had a linkage bike
the only major issue with it is the bolt on foot peg mounts it didn't matter how good a bolt you put in it they still snapped and in the end where welded on
all good bikes and all will and have had issues it's just pitster have had longer to sort them out

only if your hitting woops 3rd or 4th tapped all day and jumpin 20-40ft gaps and maybe flat landing off ski jumps doesn't help

yes i'd be a lil worried

but meh ed gives his bikes a hard time makes for a good tester

Latest posts

Back