Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only if your hitting woops 3rd or 4th tapped all day and jumpin 20-40ft gaps and maybe flat landing off ski jumps doesn't help

yes i'd be a lil worried

but meh ed gives his bikes a hard time makes for a good tester

but coolie the test bike doesn't even have the same frame as the bike on the website? what's the go there?

Ok guys ....
The original test bike was totally tested with a 155cc engine and then the new 175cc engine and there were certain floors in the frame like Coolie pointed out the footpeg mounts etc.. so.... IF ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

Ciniworx decided to go with a stronger TTRstyle frame which has also been tested and alternative linkage swingarm. And just so you know the new CXZ175 will come with BLACK anodised swingarm not silver as pictured. This new swingarm is also suitable for upgrading to larger wheel size so if you prefer a big wheel mini you have that option just like with the majority of Ciniworx bikes.

And why is everyone on about a sticker kit not like ANYONE keeps their original sticker kit! And if you do decide to puchase a Ciniworx bike they can supply a stencil of any bike decal to create your own stickers. Just give your stencil to someone like Ringmaster Images and tell them what you want and they will produce Custom Quality stickers and you can even get them personalised with your name on them....i think they charge about $200-300 including your sticker kit. They even do gripper seats.
So if you are into skulls rather than stars go for it!

Okay okay

mxgirl do ciniworx come with a warranty?.......

i see your point...would not have to repeat myself if people didnt interogate me for asking questions aye! Think i will just read and leave the replying to the guys.
This is probably my last entry as it all seems a little sexist on here anyway....

And to answer your question...Ciniworx do offer warranty minimum 30 days parts on all atvs and bikes even for cheaper models...And with an Australia wide dealer network. Not that Ciniworx have even had to worry about warranty as havent had many issues to deal with in the past 6 years due to thorough testing before offering a bike to the PUBLIC. Even offering custom built bikes to order and still offering warranty. Ciniworx even test the bikes themselves so they can deliver the goods and have thorough knowledge.

Ciniworx created by Eddie and Sherrall Cini in 2004 in the dream of working to live not living to work..and we live to ride! Cini-worx......nothing more original than your own name!

but coolie the test bike doesn't even have the same frame as the bike on the website? what's the go there?

Explain this ay?

They have been testing the wrong bike this hole time....... (thats a totally different frame / linkage / swingarm / peg design ............)

First bunch of the medina style linkages are on the boat...

So scrap all this testing talk ..

i see your point...would not have to repeat myself if people didnt interogate me for asking questions aye! Think i will just read and leave the replying to the guys.
This is probably my last entry as it all seems a little sexist on here anyway....

And to answer your question...Ciniworx do offer warranty minimum 30 days parts on all atvs and bikes even for cheaper models...And with an Australia wide dealer network. Not that Ciniworx have even had to worry about warranty as havent had many issues to deal with in the past 6 years due to thorough testing before offering a bike to the PUBLIC. Even offering custom built bikes to order and still offering warranty. Ciniworx even test the bikes themselves so they can deliver the goods and have thorough knowledge.

Ciniworx created by Eddie and Sherrall Cini in 2004 in the dream of working to live not living to work..and we live to ride! Cini-worx......nothing more original than your own name!

we all know this is not true, we have several female members active on the site and ALL are welcome!

Explain this ay?

They have been testing the wrong bike this hole time....... (thats a totally different frame / linkage / swingarm / peg design ............)

First bunch of the medina style linkages are on the boat...

So scrap all this testing talk ..

That is your opinion...You obviously dont know much about ciniworx to make such a comment....Its not easy developing a bike... you cant suit all riders...that is why Ciniworx can customise any bike to suit the riders needs... Bike arrives in stores April...so check it out CXZ175.

See everyone next mini ride day at Wonthaggi.TBA

Entries close wed for cranbourne race so hurry if you are interested. No MA required!!

why did you swap bikes in the last month or so..

And how come it is going to be ALOT cheaper then your CNC150?

Seems you where pretty set on the Yx style untill russ came in with the medina style... Cheaper option?

CXZ175 MINI
Yx style....^^

Last edited:
That is your opinion...You obviously dont know much about ciniworx to make such a comment....Its not easy developing a bike... you cant suit all riders...that is why Ciniworx can customise any bike to suit the riders needs... Bike arrives in stores April...so check it out CXZ175.

See everyone next mini ride day at Wonthaggi.TBA

you completely ignored the statement and question.......

because

ciniworx have had a deal with jjc in china for years and had always intended to buy the linkage setup but they didn't have one to offer
so they went to yx and got one to test out all the good parts and like i have said previously the linkage ratio and suspension and all the rest of the shit on it
mind you the billet swingarn was meant to be a part of the cini bike but you know chinaman they had to **** somthing up

and yeah i'm sic of it 2

vote one honda

because

ciniworx have had a deal with jjc in china for years and had always intended to buy the linkage setup but they didn't have one to offer
so they went to yx and got one to test out all the good parts and like i have said previously the linkage ratio and suspension and all the rest of the shit on it
mind you the billet swingarn was meant to be a part of the cini bike but you know chinaman they had to **** somthing up

and yeah i'm sic of it 2

vote one honda

Latest posts

Back