Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CXZ175 arrive after Easter so not long now.....175cc Zhongshen engines also available

Cnc frame

why did you swap bikes in the last month or so..

And how come it is going to be ALOT cheaper then your CNC150?

Seems you where pretty set on the Yx style untill russ came in with the medina style... Cheaper option?

CXZ175 MINI
Yx style....^^

CNC FRAME as apposed to chromolly.
CNC frame costs alot more to produce not to mention the costs of designing such a frame.
The Ciniworx suppliers frame and swingarm is used by others not much you can do about it.
Just like the Ciniworx original CNC frame was used by MSO and others after Ciniworx.

Last edited:
did you know you can edit posts? so you dont have 3 posts in the same thread about the same subject within 10 mins?

yes...as you can see i can edit things but then people make comments about me editing...
just thought i would edit this to make an edit...haha

Think i will just read and leave the replying to the guys.
This is probably my last entry as it all seems a little sexist on here anyway....

That would be a wise move otherwise if you keep going you will end up banned. Company advertising is not allowed unless you become a site sponsor and that goes for both males and females because we dont discriminate here.

yeah thump i think its not a bad thing to have mxgirl in here answering questions so the info can come str8 from the horses mouth so to speak... i do see where your coming from and there is a fine line advertising here but if we were to ban mxgirl then we would have to ban braaap and buzz bikes as well...

it is my thread and i'm not as cluey as coolie or mxgirl with this bike and i am buying it so i do welcome ALL information from all sources available.

as far as the discrimination goes yes there has been some very bad comments on here and i see what mxgirl is talking about, the comments were uncalled for but being a public forum shit will be said... i'd like to see mxgirl continue to be an active member here.

coolie for president .... vote #1 Ciniworx
medallion.gif
thumbsup.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha

you love it hillz

man if i was president there would be a moto track on every block

That would be a wise move otherwise if you keep going you will end up banned. Company advertising is not allowed unless you become a site sponsor and that goes for both males and females because we dont discriminate here.

The sexist comments i have received on here are obviously not on this thread as Ando and theboys are more than hospitable.

And thump Ciniworx have planned to advertise on here for some time its just a matter of timing. As its been a bit...ummm....tense on here lately.

I have tried to keep my comments to information statements only. Sorry if i may occassionally have stepped the line.

Shez

coolie for president .... vote #1 Ciniworx
I second that motion

yeah thump i think its not a bad thing to have mxgirl in here answering questions so the info can come str8 from the horses mouth so to speak... i do see where your coming from and there is a fine line advertising here but if we were to ban mxgirl then we would have to ban braaap and buzz bikes as well...
[/IMG]

Agreed!!!!!!!!

it is my thread and i'm not as cluey as coolie or mxgirl with this bike and i am buying it so i do welcome ALL information from all sources available.

as far as the discrimination goes yes there has been some very bad comments on here and i see what mxgirl is talking about, the comments were uncalled for but being a public forum shit will be said... i'd like to see mxgirl continue to be an active member here.

The sexist comments i have received on here are obviously not on this thread as Ando and theboys are more than hospitable.

And thump Ciniworx have planned to advertise on here for some time its just a matter of timing. As its been a bit...ummm....tense on here lately.

I have tried to keep my comments to information statements only. Sorry if i may occassionally have stepped the line.

Shez

I probably should have phrased that a bit better but judging by the reply from Shez she knew what I was getting at. I welcome her to the site and all I ask is that her posts are not directly advertising their products or services. I know its a very fine line but I feel that line was crossed in a couple of posts which is why I mentioned it. Its no big deal as Shez has now been made aware of it and agreed to be more careful in the future.

As for the sexist comments I see how they can be offensive to some while others see it as nothing more than a bit of a joke. There will always be a hint of sexism on a male dominated forum because as the saying goes boys will be boys. Im not saying that gives everyone a free pass to say anything they like on here but we dont want to have to censor/edit every borderline sexist or racist comment etc at our own discretion (the government does enough of that for us and im not a big fan of political correctness). What I consider to be sexist or racist might not be to someone else and vise versa which is why we have the report post button. If anyone is ever offended by something someone has said they can report it to us by clicking that button and it will be sorted out by one of the mods asap.

Oh yeah and dont get me started on braaap. They dont deserve a mention or even an account on this site until they get an ''Excuse me'' sticker kit for their bikes otherwise their just straight up rude :p

so do these 175 motors run a full skirted piston?
any more info on these engines?

got the news yesterday that the Doctor (Andy at Big50s) has got one of these engines so tech specs should be in the works soon... coolie can fill us in a bit if he gets the news b4 me....

i hear that its 176 something dunno exactly its over 175 so more to follow...

I'm not sure about this 175.... I'd prefer if I could get the bike with a 155... I can barely the handle the 160 I'm running now thanks to the oko and 1.4 turn

yer but if you get too powerful of motor it can send you in reverse and slow you down

Latest posts

Back