Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer im pretty sure the ones that come on the china's are actually genuine , but they are the ones i was talking about they are a lower standard one compared to the klx110/crf50 ones.

but there was alot of other forks claiming to be genuines back then , now they call them the marzocchi replica's

the moto vert zooks wernt genuine though i went on the marzoochi wesite last year and they were saying they were in the middle of a legal battle with china companys using there name and logo and ripping there forks off

ah ok well mine have all the genuine markings......but i suppose they could be replicas

motovert use marzocchi original but the they are not the highest standard. The replicas look ok but you can tell them apart

Hey Ando....Wanna see some pics of you riding your bike this weekend...and try standing up!@haha

i'll be standing as often as possible shezz for sure... though all the tracks on the property are so smooth its not really necessary :p and then there is the hill climbing lol.... not to mention if its wet we'll have to stay as low as possible to get under the teetree that leans over the tracks... makes it fun to see through all the water and shit that gets on the googles :D

it's gonna be better than having my knees touching and still only griping the engine with my ankles hehe

ando's new whip has landed check it out

001.jpg

002.jpg

here's some pics of the 250 i will have to get some better ones later but ya get the gist it looks and feels very good
003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Looking forward to the review... In the mean time, seeing as it has stars, can you please, please, please strap a unicorn horn onto it? Then you just know it'll fly! :D

Holy crap that is nice!! Makes all the waiting worth it.

One sweet ride.

Definately keen to see a review on both bikes.

Coolee that 250 looks very much like a Blitz, but with some thought put into it... Hubs look better, sprockets look like something that has a Jap bolt pattern, proper airbox boot and airbox.... steel tube frame with mega bracing on the headstem... looks like the bike Mikilon shoulda built the first time round... how much does it weigh???
not running a kickstart back up on a Gen III loncin is a gutsy move too... :p
what are the linkage tolerances in the shock like, how do the forks perform, and what carby is it running???? looks like a fastace or DNM shock? Forks look like the same as the ones on the 08-09 Blitz.. lets hope not, they're friggin terrible, throw away items...
Details mate, details, i wanna see a review on this thing, and see how it holds up against the Blitz... looks like it would take on a stocker, but perhaps not the BlitzKrieg V2.0..... :D This could mean a road trip, and a battle between what a blitz CAN be, and the new model... :D
Or has Mikilon read the Blitz thread, and had a think about the next model upgrades?

ps: Ciniworx... what were you thinking with the star spangled banner graphics kit? icky... but that's personal preference...

Ando mate, looking forward to a review on this thing, it's all getting a bit exciting with all these new linkage bikes coming out, the avenues for weapon of choice is ever expanding... :) great to see a new era coming in. :)
RIP CRF50 and KLX110 style pitties... :(

pps: those red rims are gonna look purty when they go pink after a few rides... he he he. :p

Last edited:
Very nice well done guys great bike at a great price .... now Ando can chuck rocks at people like Cooly :D

if they are lower qaulity one then they are realy low qaulity as my hornets worked better then the moto vert zooks and they wernt nickle coated so not as cool , nice bikes you got there i wana see the reveiw on the big bike should be good

thanks guys and the grin hasn't left my face in 24hrs and i havent yet had a chance to start running it in...

gonna run it in this weekend and start on the review next week... got 3 days at eildon to give it a good run and test.

took my time getting it together over a six pack of jacks... unfortunately all of eds protapers were stolen last weekend so i'll be testin out the stockies (look pretty tough) ... once it was together with some fuel in it she started 2nd kick no choke...

sweet sweet ride :D and will be a sexy ride after my fluffy dice bling it out properly :D

p.s. we reckon parwan ride day in the next week or two, i'm not that keen to hit broady.

pretty cool that... good find krazed... its an 07 review so yeah an old model of the cini cxf250

i saw the review on the cini alloy pro 140 there too.

btw gotta love the difference between cini and braap bike reviews.... ed doesn't talk shit :D

Latest posts

Back