Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty cool that... good find krazed... its an 07 review so yeah an old model of the cini cxf250

i saw the review on the cini alloy pro 140 there too.

btw gotta love the difference between cini and braap bike reviews.... ed doesn't talk shit :D

Yeah, no "The reason it's so much cheaper that the Maestro is that we haven't got the added bits of bling and wank factor hanging off it..." - So professional! :p

Personally, I'd call fully adjustable suspension a "performance upgrade", not "wank factor"... Ah, fun times.

When's the review of the new 250 happening (and the 450...)? :D

hey ando if you get a chance can you measure the so called "28mm" molkt? my money goes on it still being a 24mm :rolleyes:

i think your right rip

but like all the mulkt carbs it goes good straight up

but jetting will be needed

yea they do go alright as a quick fix until the bike buyer can afford to upgrade.... way better than those dam fakuni's

the new 250cc is water cooled and it looks pretty nice for a china bike i must say....will give those jap bikes a little competition. I think eddie is taking his to wonthaggi practise day coming up

the new 250cc is water cooled and it looks pretty nice for a china bike i must say....will give those jap bikes a little competition. I think eddie is taking his to wonthaggi practise day coming up

No, it won't.

Should make a nice trail bike though :)

we were going to post those vids on the web but i thought eddies hair was a little crazed....hmmm...it grown back to that same style....wow....i think he should consider the Windham shave...

We will probably get some new vids from mxtv soon for the new bikes as they pretty good....i want to get my posts up and become senior incase you are wondering why i keep blabbing....

No, it won't.

+1 ;)

a china 250 will never ever be worth the trouble... may be fun to ride but if you gotta pay 4k for it it just don't make sense....
and these bikes have been around for ages... it's called a puzey... no offense cini lol... I just don't see the point

Some people dont have 10K or more for a honda or yamaha

I think you are comparing the old cxf250 which was more like a puzey

yea if they have $3k for a china they have $3k for a decent second hand yz125 or 250f etc.... which will kill any china 250

china 250's are heavy and underpowered... even after opening up the exhaust and putting a real carby on they're slow as hell, no strong frame or billet hubs will ever make up for that

Anyway this thread is meant to be about Andos bike.....

So why doesnt all mini riders ride Kawasaki not chinas?

Some people dont have 10K or more for a honda or yamaha

No... But I sure have 3-4k for a decent second hand Jap bike... In fact, I'll bet you the $2,600 98 KLX 300 I bought for my GF last Sunday will outperform your new machine hands down and it's far from being a weapon. I'll also be happy to ride it through a creek without fear of not getting up the far bank when something gets wet...

Still, the more of them that get made/ridden, the more it closes the gap to the Jap bikes.

Any word on pricing of the 450? :)

Well my hubby is calling from the kitchen dinners ready....haha...yeah men can go there too

Can you acutally call them Jap bikes...Where exactly are they made now.

So why doesnt all mini riders ride Kawasaki not chinas?

Because mini bikes start out cheap and are cheap to keep running. I can buy a brand new china mini for $700 and with some general maintenance and a small amount of extra money spent it'll keep running. To buy a second hand Jap bike you are looking at more like $2,000.

The disparity in pricing between the mini's and full size bikes is why we buy China's for mini's and Jap's for full size :p

Latest posts

Back