Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i just got a new ciniworx 175 they are the same frame as the revmx from the same factory in china just diffrent shocks they are mad bike it feals like a jap bike and the 175 goes hard ring ciniworx 4 a price he got 175.s in stock

You can get a OKO carbi instead of a MOLKT just ask!!

And for those complaining a bout the stars just talk to Ace Frehley!! Sure he would love to be called childish.

now that's how a minibike SHOULD look hehe, black is the only way I roll
ando you've made me eat my words u bastard LOL

murdered out for the win !! =)

since i have black frame, tank and plastics.... may aswell just get black leather and motard wheels and pretend im ghost rider !!!!

And for those complaining a bout the stars just talk to Ace Frehley!! Sure he would love to be called childish.

stars are still gay. ha ha ha.

so when are we actually going to see a detailed review on this bike? i think the entire MR population would like to hear how it actually compares with the Revmx...

go on cini-lovers.... i dares ya... :p

Ciniworx have more than 1 model bike so where is the comparison!!!

We will try get someone to write a review asap!!OKAY

Last edited:
I really want (need) a review, i cant decide between this or the RMX

im failing business studies at school and i could tell you that a review is like the best free advertisment you could get for a buisness or its product

plus word of mouth

i'm waiting for a review so i can decide whether i will buy one hurry UP!!!!!!! im not angry im just not very patient............

Ando trav write a review! a detailed one too! just look at the bikes guys its obviously going to be very similar to the rev mx but faster

Why faster? i think it's gonna end up to be the exact same bike (175 RMX) with a different colour

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, fine you talked me into it.... i'll sit down now and have a go at it.

Latest posts

Back