Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanna get my eye brow donee!:D when i turn 16 i will get it strait away!

dude just buy a eyebrow piercing kit online and do it yourself
that's how I did my tongue, piercing yourself ain't for the squeamish tho, but at $10 compared to $80 at a piercing shop and being able to tell people you did it yourself it's worth it

Be careful for your eyebrow hit the wrong nerve and people may start calling you droopy!

^^^^
true and also on your tongue if you hit the wrong spot you wont be able to speak again

gotta be carefull

that's a well known risk but very rare at the same time, I'd be more worried about the scar you could be left with if you pierce in the wrong spot, if you do it yourself just do some research first so you don't fuck it up, I didn't tho just ordered a needle went the bathroom and stabbed my tongue, it was surprisingly hard to push it all the way through... cost me $5 (I already had the barbell)
but anyway my tongue still work so it's all good :p

Last edited:
Pierced my ear half way up the side (through the cartilage) with a piercing gun. 2 weeks later had to get it removed because i got a blood infection . . my ear turned black and smelt like shit. i thought it was hilarious (hurt like hell tho), my gf didnt like it much because she had to apply the ointment onto the wound in the back of my ear and apparently it looked pretty bad.

but we did 8 piercings that night with that gun and i was the only one to get infected, according to the lady at hair house warehouse your not meant to pierce cartilage with a gun.

This is what I got
Photo53-1.jpg

This is what I want:
james-piston-skull-1.jpg

Timeless_Sleeve_Sketch_by_WillemXSM.jpg

I will change this a bit with a different clock.

Now CHONDA show me what you got!!

hahahahaha ok HERE U GO rach... :p Well jst some pic's of my slevee, got a lot more to get done, got a few more tattoo's, Got chest started rib's started YES started as it hurt like a mofo. Got me a tramp stamp as well hahaha back neck, knockels, few on my right arm as well..

l_7f0a13953607d0e8a9375964198b3d8a.jpg

l_8862f692741f94571a435b20d2904b01.jpg

l_f1bb194ab0b71fdf58c2729849a36cde.jpg

Frickin' EPIC. Ha ha thats awesome. You sound like you're gonna be covered! Is there any reason you got a snake?

umm i got snake & koi fish on the other side, either koi & devil mask on the upper part of my arm jst in out line. but my computer is says NO to uploading at the mo & not play how i want it too :( fail.

umm coved hell yes love them.. No reason hay just hit my tattooist up & said i wanted a jap style slevee
so he pulled some pics out & i st said yep i'll have that, that,that & that, so here it is about 20hours and still a lot more as i want it to go down over onto my back :)

This is my first tat.. and I've got 16mm stretchers in each ear too.
I've had eyebrow, snakebites, labret piercings too.
11v5qh1.jpg

and I'm looking to get something similar to this on the back of my calf
vn0zd0.jpg

Last edited:
U seriuosly want something that looks like a gaping hole on ur leg... thats probably the dumbest thing you could do...

tha's sweeet i was thinking off getting something like this on my other slevee. i know heaps of ppl mite have but its fukin wicked

66663_485839700630_114205395630_7574737_7536745_n.jpg

holy crap dude I love that kind of stuff!
can't imagine the amount of hours you'd be sitting on the chair for though, don't even wanna think about the $$$
I have a mate that has mecha tattoo's on his arms too, looks sick

i got right bottom half sleeve, owl on my chest and a few randoms on my legs. it helps that my missus is a tattoo artist

Latest posts

Back