Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look here Chonda:
132675_Il6Mp_16269.jpg

I don't have any yet.

I am in the process of stretching both ears and I got my lip pierced. Tattoos are coming as soon as I find a good tattooist that done underage stuff

hmm stink holes hay lol i had mine done 10mm toke them out cos there like *******s these days every ones got them... Not sure if any good tattooist will tattoo anyone under 18teen.. mayb someone in there back yard with a home made "sony" "bic" tattoo gun mite.

I am in the process of stretching both ears and I got my lip pierced. Tattoos are coming as soon as I find a good tattooist that done underage stuff

that doesn't exist well in qld anyway it's illegal. better off waiting anyway i rember when i was 17 i wanted tribal so glad i didn't get it

21546_283169082815_53995017815_4038476_1957323_n.jpg

this just took me half an hour to find........ saw it a while ago but couldnt remember the guys name.

Reactions: TyD
that doesn't exist well in qld anyway it's illegal. better off waiting anyway i rember when i was 17 i wanted tribal so glad i didn't get it

It does exist.. I got a few mates that have already gotten tattoos at 16.

Rumble, +rep for that find, looks sickkkkk.

I got my first tattoo the day i turned 16 :) l_a0bcae96db4c4b619900e36cfa443168.jpg Mind the blood, it was taken about an hour after it got done. It drilled!!!
EDIT: Sorry about the thumbnail.. I'm unsure on how to change the sizes

Last edited:
Tramp stamps aren't suppose to go on the front lol..

It does exist.. I got a few mates that have already gotten tattoos at 16.

Rumble, +rep for that find, looks sickkkkk.

yeah from a backyarder. have fun with your dodgy ink.

JUST a few more outlines hahah sooooo painful to finish, But rib's are getting finished in a month.
Image022-2.jpg

Image023-1.jpg

ive got heaps of tattoos and 3 piercings.

do all my own tatts(bit hard)

piercings I have are just 2 in my ear plus my eyebrow

ive got heaps of tattoos and 3 piercings.

do all my own tatts(bit hard)

piercings I have are just 2 in my ear plus my eyebrow

lol Yah i know a few mates with guns.:banana: kinda hard too tattoo ur self.

kinda gotta tattoo the right or the left side of ur body lol

Latest posts

Back