Pitster pro X4R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i havent seen a genuine one yet, notice the printing on them they are Made In ......

yeah could work ok for you,
what is the od of your carby 48mm-49mm ?
having a smaller outer surface area, it'd need cleaning after every ride .

Took it for a ride just before, it went pretty good but i have one concern. at %100 full throttle in 4th gear it starts valve bouncing, this is completely normal right? and i'll have a video up in a couple of minutes.

i couldn't hear it in the video, not sure if that's what you meant ?
but also the speeds in the video were not high enough to show it either

have you replaced the standard valve springs and retainers with some decent ones yet ?

Haven't done that yet, the decent ones your talking about are the akunar ones right? I didn't go WOT in this clip,the gear box locked up a bit while riding what could be the cause of that?

Thinking of just putting on a v2 head, is it worth putting it on a old 155z? or should i get a HO?

just the lead is better than the standard one.
the coil would probably be the same as what you have now.
you can buy the lead for around half that price.

the splitfire lead is definately worth it.
i have on one my Atomik Fuse,
if you get one kick over the bike with the spark plug out and earthed to the head,listen to the sound the spark makes.
now fit yiur new splitfire lead and do the same, kick it over, you will hear the higher power crackle when the spark fires, and it will be brighter too
they give out a consistant high power spark,
the bike runs more efficiently by burning more of the fuel/air and will make a little more power.
rodney68 also runs one on his sons race bike, and
Just fond the link are the spitfire leads fake copies I wana try one

Last edited:
Would a BBK be better power wise than a V2 head, i know that the BBK puts pressure on the rest of the engine and may cause premature wear does this also apply to the V2 head?

Latest posts

Back