PitsterPro LXR z155cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Thump, i'll go for the 26mm flatisde then... yeah im gonna get mine through DHZ.. i'll get that 26mm Flatside Race carby with the Uni filter and billet 1/4 turn i think..

Mate what jets am i gonna need for that to run sweet with a stock 155z LXR then dude??
I'd like to order a set so i know that i'll have it running sweet no matter what jets it turns up with...

and if it turns up with the right jets in the 1st place i'll just have the others as spares.

And i know it was a "ute" lol.... my bad! ;)

I been on australian ebay looking for a mint one for descent money.. i only wanna pay about $2000- $3000 though really... You'd be surprised what you can get for that money tho... seen some nice looking ute's for that.

Oh and Sick Video Wogtaz, was it me or was the LXR out jumping ya Bro's Kxf??? LOL..
Tell ya bro he's got a big boys bike so go big!! ;)

nice jumping tho guys... cant wait to pop round and get some sweet videos done with ya!

Tom :)

Update.. January 11th 2010

Been around 3 months i would say? maybe more..

Yesterday i snapped the Exhaust mount off the subframe :D... Could probably blame that on me , the can was abit loose and i always use to rock it side to side to see how tight it was , and it put a little crack in the thin mount... and after a while she snapppped!. no biggie its getting welded on now.

The bolts that are used instead of pop rivets on the muffler , come loose easy... and i have lost a few of them .. id locktight them if you get one.

Hmm what else.

I had a rear hub/sprocket problem ... dont think i have mentioned that yet.

It was like the Sprocket bolt holes where to big , so they rocked back and forth on the bolts... causing it to snap the bolts off into the hub...

a easy fix is to loosen the bolts , rock the sprocket Anti clockwise (the way the wheel spins) as far as it goes then tighten the bolts.

.. And i put a v2 head on it , that i bought from Daimojay . with s35 cam ported matched manifold , and it was a frigging awesome upgrade , makes the power so different! love it.

I thought this looked pretty cool.

11012010243.jpg

11012010240.jpg

11012010241.jpg

woggy why is the end of the pipe brown??...... given the lack of a seat.... pootube pogo stick perhaps? is that where the homosausage goes? icky.

hahaha oi wogtaz what do you set your clearences at? is 0.003 and 0.005 ok?

how many others own Z's other than us? any other reports.

hahaha.

oi those pro taper bars on myn are soo good.

i feel i can ride with heaps more comfort and control over that weapon between my legs.

hahaha.

oi those pro taper bars on myn are soo good.

i feel i can ride with heaps more comfort and control over that weapon between my legs.

hahaha

gay....

hmm....i wonder if rob knows how to bend bars.... lol

well now your gonna be able to take control round corners alot faster

which means your probly gonna beat me!! lol

Lol that sounded extremely gay

yer those sound right pete.

Got the subframe back all nice and welded up today.
Thinking about painting it the nice anodized red hmmmm but then i was thinking of doing the hole frame that sparkly anodized red mmmmmmmmmmm duno if it would look to out there.

Dont no where else to put this...

But i got a Sunline front lever for it , its friggin shmiiick as one of these bad girls :: SUNLINE V1-MDX Brake & Clutch Levers ::

I found the one for Kxf250 08 model fits perfect on the lxr perch (not sure if it would fit others)

It bends up down and back and foward! mad levers and cost around $75 from the shop with 5 year warranty . compared to a Asv that only goes back and foward cost over $200 for a lever!

Now im just trying to sort out the clutch ... the big bike clutch's feels way to big for these mini bars

hey just wondering what the difference is between the lxr and the lx?
Umm this directed to anyone that owns a pitster....after all the faults you've found do you think its worth buying this brand of pit bike?

Latest posts

Back