Post pics of your injuries

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davedonzella

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been done before or not, if it has i'm sorry.
I thought it would be cool if people posted pics of thier injuries for all to see - riding related or not.

I'll start with this:
My broken ankle, a stack of plaster fell on me when I was helping my uncle plaster a house. hurt like hell and resulted in 9 weeks plaster and crutches.....sucked
Sorry about picture size.

attachment.php

this is me
doing about 60k's on my bmx, lifted the front wheel to go over a pothole and the front wheel came off the forks. resulting in me being thrown over the hangers about 6ft thru the air face planting
hospital for 3weeks on morphine
hospital.jpg

hahaha
3weeks for me :(

Doctors said that if i have another bad crash then i'll break my cheek gone again, really easily.

just dont be a fool on ya bike, maintenance is the key to everything, do that, and it'll treat you well

oh. and wear a helmet !

hahaha
3weeks for me :(

just dont be a fool on ya bike, maintenance is the key to everything, do that, and it'll treat you well

!

thats all well and good but when riding bikes i dont care how much maintenance you do or how good ah rider you are YOU WILL CRASH its just part of the sport.....but if you ride with out a helmet you deserve to crash

i was having a look at the front wheel and my arm touched the exhaust, burnt it and this is the blister after 12 hours.

burn.jpg

I drew legs on it and called it grubby because it looked like a wichettygrub.

grubby.jpg

haha well that would of been painful. How did u hit when looking at front tyre?

arm around the back of the front wheel with abit of an elbow tap on the exhaust probably.

i was getting some twigs out of the brake calipers at the front, then as i stood up it just brushed past, didnt even make solid contact. It burst yesterday while i was skimboarding at jan juc. . no more grubby

Latest posts

Back