Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelnut

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if someone could anser this question what is the better motor bike a xr100 or a prox 140 thank

wow wow chill bud lets not make smoke come out of your computer by posting more threads!

yeh true you should make one thread, all the questions you're asking are more or less the same

ah i already posted a similar thread about a week ago but what about a stock xr100 and prox with 800$ worth of mods

Year: 2007

Engine: 140cc DUCAR oilcooled start in any gear
Fuel capacity: 3L
Transmission: 4 Speed Manual, 1N234 (1 Down, 3 Up)
Max speed: 100+
Weight: 90 / 76 KGS
Bike Size: 1805 x 750 x 1030 mm
Wheel Base: 1235 mm
Engine starting: Kick Start
Brakes: Disk
Seat Height: 810 mm
Frame: Twin Spar Frame
Forks: Adjustable Upside Down Forks
Chain: Heavy-Duty KMC Chain
Rim Sizes: 12" rear and 14" front

i think you need to define the word BETTER.
better doesnt mean faster.

the xr100 of course is better quality but doesnt mean its a better bike.
and the xr will most likely outlive the china bike.

dunno just got exhaust redone and new tyre tread rim lock air filter throttle and clutch heaps of little things

lol yep we sure are and im dertermined on winning if not im gonna spend another 800 bucks or buy a new bike lol he he

aldo is this guy the mate that you race up the driveway?

hazelnut do all these mods to the xr:
Add a BBK , bigger carb , open the ports up , and fit a power pipe to the XR100 and it'd blow a chinese 140 into the weeds ...

then race aldo and get it on video ;)

dont give him ideas then im gonna have to spend more money on mine lol or ride my suzuki lt 80

just the carb upgrade and exhaust would make the xr100 hoot..

and aldo if ya really want to blow him away then buy an OKO 26mm carb kit but your probly limited to what exhausts you can run because of the gay frame style...

stock pipes are usually as good as it gets. You need to stop pulling your c@#ks over who's go the better bike and go and ride them instead

Latest posts

Back