Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok will do thanks by the way my frame is not gay its just a bit disabled

hey dvdrip thanks for the advice on mods for my bike now i will blow aldo all the way back to china

good call last time i heard that one i nearly laughed so hard i nearly fell off my stoneage motorbike or should i say xr100

maybe you two should have a race and sort out who is the better rider, that glory is way better than having a better bike than the other.

i kicked his but 3 times in a row but its always your driveways shorter, you started in second gear,my drivewas slipperier lol he wont admit it

Its actually a LOL moment because there neighbors and there using the net to 'solve' there issues.

yea and wait till he he sees how much all those mods are gonna cost lol
you could work your 140 to the moon fairly cheap

lol's at this thread, why not get urself down to a track and race it out. moneys on the xr if the mods are done.

my bike
aldorox

shut up i have other bikes prefer this one its got a bit more grunt

what other bikes??

any bike can have grunt, just stay in 1st and 2nd gear and chuck a big arse sprocket on the back! haha.

haha, good one sean

LOLZ @ next door neighbours having a pissing contest on the net...
gives us a laugh though, should continue this one, and make it a sticky... follow both squids from stock to modded, see which comes out as the biggest noob in the end. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes most amusing Thump it's the 800 worth of mods that tickled my funny bone :D

aldo ..... the thing is ..... if you are going to mod your bike you generally improve it by adding BETTER parts .... all you are doing is mantainence mate so it's not really 800 worth the mods .

However the fact you have now spent as much as the bike was originally worth in mantainence just to keep it going should tell you the quality of your bike is entry level at best .

Make no mistakes the guy next door has a better bike than you .... not meaning to have a dig but that's just how it is :cool:

Latest posts

Back