QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha it should be good stu although ill be riding the doc's bike so i dont think there will be to much compition from me lol still should be a good day out threr

live action!!!!!

Yew yew yew live action turtleman
Whats up with ur bike bro am i right to crash at urs dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the rain has calmed down to a early morning shower! :) All set to cut my teeth at Lytton tomorrow! Anyone else out there who's never had a race but wants to start come out.Should be a top day! We'll come last together! ;)

got the lifan 140 running after getting rid of the irk so ill be turning up on my bike looking forward to battling it out with stuey lol...

c ya's out there

last race day of the season at fort lytton this sunday. also presentation day. no racing for points just a lot of fun so come out and have a race. support the ONLY club in QLD that has regular racing for pit bikes and stop sooking that there is no racing going on! show your support and it will be bigger and better next year!

ill see you out there h dont think ill b e riding unless i bring the other half's 10''out for some fun

i got seconed for the year almost 100 point clear of stuey so not to bad for my first crack out there and was the only one rocking the 140cc had heaps of fun tho and are keen for next year with some more cc's

thats good to hear. bring the 10" and have some fun. see u there.
ill see you out there h dont think ill b e riding unless i bring the other half's 10''out for some fun

i got seconed for the year almost 100 point clear of stuey so not to bad for my first crack out there and was the only one rocking the 140cc had heaps of fun tho and are keen for next year with some more cc's

Good job on the points josh and it's good to see your all still riding hard

Yeah well done mate, did you end up getting you bike sorted if so me and the other Lifan rockstar might be riding next weekend if your keen? Oh and did they end up letting stu have a ride?

Last edited:
due to the bad weather over last couple of weekends the Fort Lytton presentation day will be this Sunday 20/11 and a normal practice day. practice starts at 9 and trophy's will be at 12. i will put on a carton of jd for the mini riders that turn up and some random prizes as well (best crash, best goon lap, that sort of thing). no racing for the sooks that dont want to race so turn up and meet the crew that are racing every month and keeping the mini dream going, have a ride and a few cool treats. see u there.

sound good H you no ill be there
im sure ill have a few get offs i atleased have one every race day lol sounds like it will be a great day out there

see you guys out there...

depends on a few things if i show up/... money is tight atm... but i will try and get out there now i got the new frame and suspension... considering it will be my first time on a proper track and not some bush track i reckon some good crashes should ensue.... lol

Last edited:
Yeeeeeewwwwwwwww not long now bois lets get the numbers up in 2013 got the 160 preped and ready cant wait to see yous out there

Damn Stu the ghost who walks haha, did you rebuild the old girl?

Lol yeah prettied her up a bit got her some new plastics an throttle 1/4 turn alloy an got some billet rims on the way

Latest posts

Back