QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moto x mountain at Cooyar near Toowoomba is great. It has a motorcross track, a supercross track, hillclimbs and an enduro track. I went there last year on a bigger bike but I did see some pitbikes around. There are some huge tabletops and not many people (well last year anyway).

hi all, no where to ride

hi all, no where to ride.
as the title says , my boy's now have nowhere to ride. we have been riding our thumpstars on council property in mackay QLD. AS there is no place to ride. the story goes , there is a local motocross club , however they do not recognise our bikes and will not let us ride on their track(the only track in mackay QLD). the police have now threatened us with fines if we continue to ride where we have been. Any one now a place to go to just have some fun in surrounding area?

hi all, no where to ride.
as the title says , my boy's now have nowhere to ride. we have been riding our thumpstars on council property in mackay QLD. AS there is no place to ride. the story goes , there is a local motocross club , however they do not recognise our bikes and will not let us ride on their track(the only track in mackay QLD). the police have now threatened us with fines if we continue to ride where we have been. Any one now a place to go to just have some fun in surrounding area?

There's not to many places left in mackay now, you the motor cross track go around the gates and dont spend to long in there:( , you have the area in behind the army cadets opposite toyota, down at illawong at the old dump all flat tracks, and my mates are trying to set up something out at jensons park i think for when they have race days there. We have been there before to ride around the mx track but that was because a mate new someone.:D

these areas you have been talking about is were we have been riding till a cop on a motor cross bike (plain cloths turns up) 2 min later squad car there tell us if we dont stop riding $600 dollar fine

see thats so stupid. THEY can ride in there but YOU cant!

SCUM! i hate them so much..
but then again if they wernt here could imagine the world?

Yea but they could be picking on other people doing the REAL crimes not on mini riders.

does anyone know any tracks on the gold coast? i live in mudgeeraba but chea shed some light would be good.
cheers Tam

hey i ride at johntson road good place its near facotry's n that! ipswich

Hey guys,

Ive got a mate who rides at johntson road and he said that it is pretty good. I ride down the back of sumner park (an industrial estate). Its pretty good but a few months back they fenced off da main riding part which had jumps, trails etc.

Try riding in the forest tracks and trail on the side of the bruce hwy heading up 2 da sunshine coast, it got some good stuff and the cops wont bug u cuase they cant hear u over da hwy noise:D :cool: :) .

CYAZ

Hey guys,

Ive got a mate who rides at johntson road and he said that it is pretty good. I ride down the back of sumner park (an industrial estate). Its pretty good but a few months back they fenced off da main riding part which had jumps, trails etc.

Try riding in the forest tracks and trail on the side of the bruce hwy heading up 2 da sunshine coast, it got some good stuff and the cops wont bug u cuase they cant hear u over da hwy noise:D :cool: :) .

CYAZ

hey dude where r u from

Hey ducar.r.spec

Im from brisbane in the western suburbs but only for 2 more weeks cause im moving to the sunny coast to sippy downs if u know where dat is. Looking forward to riding the trails and stuff up there. Got an 06 thumpstar which is getting parts here and there and we have a new bike coming within the week so its all good.

Cyaz

Hey ducar.r.spec

I was reading some of the previous post and u said dat da rangers dont care if we ride there. How come they dont care cause i would have though dat theyed be on ya ass for riding in there :confused: :confused: :confused:

CYAZ

nah they would rather u be in the forest then on the road
might have to go for a ride when u get up here
and yes i do know where sippy downs is

Hey

Yer i hope to do alot of riding over the holidays. Ive just finished fixing up ma bike abit wit new bigger wheels and proper knobby tires, ne fuel lines and got a new shock coming this week (looks da goods if i do say so my self....ill post a pic later). What do u ride?

Cyaz

ps. only 2 more weeks

Latest posts

Back