QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad day up donnybrook quarry today thanks to all involved need to organize another lash up there when I get new forks and hangers

hey man wheres donnybrook quarry abouts is it near pumistone rd when you take the toorbul turn off and than go down the first dirt road from the caltex servo

I've got some mate, but there probably not worth the fuel to drive em out to ya there the originals of my dpro 160 I also have a slightly smaller pair on my fixer upa!

I think we need to sat up a thread for all the sunnycoast n north bris boys so we can meet each other and organise rides, I'm fairly new to miniriders and dont know all of you yet, and I know theres a few others on here in the same boat, we all seem to ride in the same places at different times :) what do ya's think?

Last edited:
!:lol_hitting:Ahh, Wish I had of seen that a month ago I read through 11 pages of posts on qld riding spots to source out local's, thanks mate!

there will be a few of us heading out this weekend to parklands or fort lytton just have to work out what one to go to yet haha

so if anyone is keen

Anyone post up a google maps of where you guys ride up near glass house? Whats the cop situation looking like up there these days?

Latest posts

Back