QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should make it the 19th !! (I'm working 17th) lol

I've no money in my phone michael, il text ya when I top up

anyone in hervey bay or maryborough know of any where to go riding still new to the area

hello i just recently went to go for an afternoon ride and i usually go to Nolan Park Brendale theres a paddoc behind gearfactor where alot of people ride on the weekend we pulled up and the gates were locked and signes stuck in the ground in the [paddoc does anyone know what there doing there i herd that it might turn in to a little motorbike park but yer it was a good place this link is what they want to do http://www.jwconcepts.com.au/branchingout.asp?entityid=14

hello i just recently went to go for an afternoon ride and i usually go to Nolan Park Brendale theres a paddoc behind gearfactor where alot of people ride on the weekend we pulled up and the gates were locked and signes stuck in the ground in the [paddoc does anyone know what there doing there i herd that it might turn in to a little motorbike park but yer it was a good place this link is what they want to do http://www.jwconcepts.com.au/branchingout.asp?entityid=14

Hey mate if you're from out that side of town do you anything about the track off the side off Linkfield rd brendale? Can anyone ride there?

got the bike park out at kenilworth , better than nothing , pretty lucky to have that really

Might have to come out for ride one day after the tax man buys me a new motor, is there much trail riding out ur way where cops and rangers leave ya alone?

Hey mate if you're from out that side of town do you anything about the track off the side off Linkfield rd brendale? Can anyone ride there?
Gday mate heres a maps pic nolan park is just off of linkfield Rd but that circle with arows in it ive seen like 10 people riding in there on a sat and on a sunday nolan park is now closed it was declared a motorbike park a while ago ive never had any trouble there its a bit of a disappointment thats its shut now was a fun park to ride at but id just try and approath the guys riding in that quarry thing and ask them if you can ride in there nolan park.png

Parklands mx Dave I'll be heading up there in a few weeks, I'll pick you up!
$30 for the day! :)
I still waiting on tax time to get my new motor sold the lifan 125 for $50 less than what I paid for it new LOL!!
The new yx 160 will sit nicely just got a bit of welding to do on the frame, but yeah I can't wait to head down there one day I've heard nothing but good things about parklands

Might have to come out for ride one day after the tax man buys me a new motor, is there much trail riding out ur way where cops and rangers leave ya alone?
is heeps bush tracks/trail were i live need a big bike for that stuff but, and been there done all that before haha, safer to pay $30 and hit some jumps with some other bike nuts

Latest posts

Back