Quick Question! Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordie.3429

Reaction score
with the dhz 160, the swingarm looks pox. cheap shit. so i was thinking of ordering a new aluminium dhz heavy duty swing arm, am i thinking the right thing or blowing my money. cheers.

also, when ordering the bike i will be ordering.

DHZ 160
Fork air bleeders
GPX forks
DNM 1000lbs Shock/Spring
Swing arm.

total $2178.00 + postage.
hopefully ken can wipe abit off the price because im buying bulk, but will call ken in a couple of weeks and see what he has to say, hopefully he makes me smile.

Cheers
Jordie

u might aswell get a pitster pro then spending all that imo

yea if your gonna spend that much save a little more get a pitster

yea if your gonna spend that much save a little more get a pitster

yeah i reckon ey, im checkin out the X4R. what do you reckon about them, anything that i need to change straight away? do i have to basically pull it all down and grease what not and loctite what not?

or is pretty much jump on and go?

yeh makes no sense buying a slightly better dhz for the price of a pitster! the x4r is better than than all the dhz's/pitpro's/atomiks put together

yes you have to locktight grease etc straight away.....
out of the box it needs a oko carby, d.i.d chain and unifilter, then u should be pretty much fine, and ken will cut you a good deal if you mention miniriders ;)

I don't know anyone on this website that wouldn't say get a pitster pro :p

well if i was him i would get a crf 50 but i've already put it to him and he said no ? so i can only recommend or give my 2 cents

yeh makes no sense buying a slightly better dhz for the price of a pitster! the x4r is better than than all the dhz's/pitpro's/atomiks put together

haha, well im gonna save my kanga and buy a pister pro then. ill go down to city motorbikes in laverton and get a quote

yeh i doubt motorbikecity will get a any better price on an x4r than DHZ! even after shipping it'll be be cheaper from DHZ

yeh i doubt motorbikecity will get a any better price on an x4r than DHZ! even after shipping it'll be be cheaper from DHZ

yeah ill give them a buzz ey. forks, rear shock all sweet on the pitster yeah? still have to pull em down and grease everything and loctite what has to be done?
chain and sprockets? change or keep?

ect
ect

ok i have the x4r and its a sweet bike

suspension is awesome

you dont need to strip it down and grease and loctite. maybe some nuts hear and there but the main ones are alread done

chain could probly do with replacing but sprockets are fine

i would also replace the carb up front if you have $$

change chain n carby n oil... that should be all u need straight away, everything else is good
of course the suspension is good this is a REAL chinabike, comes with gpx forks n dnm shock
DHZ is just cheap crap that's why pretty much everything needs replacing

ok i have the x4r and its a sweet bike

suspension is awesome

you dont need to strip it down and grease and loctite. maybe some nuts hear and there but the main ones are alread done

chain could probly do with replacing but sprockets are fine

i would also replace the carb up front if you have $$

sweet dude, what chain and carby you runnin?

send me a link

change chain n carby n oil... that should be all u need straight away, everything else is good
of course the suspension is good this is a REAL chinabike, comes with gpx forks n dnm shock
DHZ is just cheap crap that's why pretty much everything needs replacing

hahaha siiick. pitster it is!

^^^^ yep would be very worthwhile waiting for that one ;) gonna be awsome

Latest posts

Back