Quick Question! Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is he allowd to try selling bikes that are not here and not a site sponsor. ohh and by the way dreadful our race bikes came out of the box and were locktited, run in and checked over in a day and won its first race at kurri kurri 1 week later totally stock, we also are winning our class at fort lytton with stock suspension, frame, engine, wheels and tyres, so if this bike is any good we look forward to the competition. the more that race the better everyones bikes will become.

Naa mate I'm not gettin a cent but the owner did come to us for advice which we gave freely .... so yes because of this I guess we have an interest but it's more about filling a gap in the market for decent sub 2grand bikes ... and nothing to do with business .... hopefully a sub 2grand bike will steer a few crew away from the ebay specials which is the only thing that's motivating me ... this isn't the first time I've helped a company in this way ... I helped M.S.O for free as well as alot of members on here know.

So no I'm not "in on this" but I do believe in what he is trying to do ... as a result he has my help and support ... and again just so we are clear for this I recieve nothing .... because frankly the mere suggestion I do insults me ... if you knew me better you'd know why .

how is he allowd to try selling bikes that are not here and not a site sponsor. ohh and by the way dreadful our race bikes came out of the box and were locktited, run in and checked over in a day and won its first race at kurri kurri 1 week later totally stock, we also are winning our class at fort lytton with stock suspension, frame, engine, wheels and tyres, so if this bike is any good we look forward to the competition. the more that race the better everyones bikes will become.

Are you a Pitster dealer ?

Naa mate I'm not gettin a cent but the owner did come to us for advice which we gave freely .... so yes because of this I guess we have an interest but it's more about filling a gap in the market for decent sub 2grand bikes ... and nothing to do with business .... hopefully a sub 2grand bike will steer a few crew away from the ebay specials which is the only thing that's motivating me ... this isn't the first time I've helped a company in this way ... I helped M.S.O for free as well as alot of members on here know.

So no I'm not "in on this" but I do believe in what he is trying to do ... as a result he has my help and support ... and again just so we are clear for this I recieve nothing .... because frankly the mere suggestion I do insults me ... if you knew me better you'd know why .

i dont mean to insult you. i was having a bit of a shot about people saying how good this bike is when we dont know the specs and details of the bike. we havent even seen what it looks like. my proven race bikes are under $2500. we are also trying to combat the ebay crap. some of our bikes cop a bagging on this site which is understandable as most of them are just fun bikes and not intended for racing or big jumps and are just price range bikes for kids. lack of maintanance seems to be the biggest issue, but our race models have all been very succesful in the racing scene here in qld. not everyone can afford to spend over $3000 for a pit bike and end up with crap. lets hope that these bikes dont fall into the crap catagory and we can get a lot more people racing and be competitive for less money. the more racing the better

well what are "your" bikes?

they arnt my bikes, i run the race team and manage one of our stores. i doesnt matter what brand they are. the only point is that if the bike is good enough it will stand on its merits.

they arnt my bikes, i run the race team and manage one of our stores. i doesnt matter what brand they are. the only point is that if the bike is good enough it will stand on its merits.

hahaha. Bingo. Sounds like Brapp to me!! ;)

Ain't many racing teams out there for China's.

hahaha. Bingo. Sounds like Brapp to me!! ;)

Ain't many racing teams out there for China's.

not brapp. too expensive and i havent seen one up here in the sunshine state. i dont want to start arguments over which is better and which is crap. just let the bikes speak for themselfs and not rely so much on the he said she said system. we have one of our riders and bikes going to vegas so we hope he does well and show people that you dont need to spend a fortune to be competitive. you just need to have the right componants set up to work at the best of there ability. the bikes are getting too expensive for it to be fun like it once was. i hope the fun days will be back soon and we can all enjoy our racing and fun again. lets not get too serious.:) i ride minis to have fun and laugh at my mates.

not brapp. too expensive and i havent seen one up here in the sunshine state. i dont want to start arguments over which is better and which is crap. just let the bikes speak for themselfs and not rely so much on the he said she said system. we have one of our riders and bikes going to vegas so we hope he does well and show people that you dont need to spend a fortune to be competitive. you just need to have the right componants set up to work at the best of there ability. the bikes are getting too expensive for it to be fun like it once was. i hope the fun days will be back soon and we can all enjoy our racing and fun again. lets not get too serious.:) i ride minis to have fun and laugh at my mates.

I'm only screwing around mate. Your spot on that all you need is the right components. Main one being a decent rider!! It's all about getting out there and having a blast. I ride mini's for exactly the same reasons. :D

YEAH agreed ... but for the record

Vertmax approached the site for sponsorship about a month ago .... the banners are being done now

No one is claiming this to be an lxr killer or anything of the sort ... as stated an owner approached us for advice and this bike will be the product of that .

Yes we are confident the bike will be good as we have seen what works on what and sourced parts accordingly to bring the best value for under 2 grand .

That's it really

He will be sponsoring the site very soon its all in the works atm

I dont see how you can claim this as free advertising there is no pics, no specs, no vids, no info about the bikes going around in this thread or the MR site and clearly I am not selling them now as the bikes are still being produced and have not been released. Keep an eye out for sponsorship banners very soon.

I am doing the right thing by Mini Riders and not posting anything until sponsorship has started. I came to them for help and they gave it to me, now a new pit bike has been created with the help of all the MR enthusiasts which will help increase the MR scene filling the gap in the market for people who want the best on offer but dont have big bank accounts.

Latest posts

Back