Quick Question! Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any of you blokes have any information about vertmax bikes/specs/photos.

cheers

also does the X4R come standard with the extended subframe?

any of you blokes have any information about vertmax bikes/specs/photos.

cheers

also does the X4R come standard with the extended subframe?

nah u gonna have to wait on specs, they are getting around but not sure if I can post em....
basically it's gonna be $2000 and have EVERYTHING a pitbike needs, even a chain, I never seen any pitbike that comes with a real chain,

Hey Jordie,

The Vertmax bikes should be launched in about a months time. We are becoming a site sponsor in the next couple of weeks. Specs, info and everything you need to know will be released once sponsorship on the Mini Riders site begins and yes its worth waiting for ;)

Russ,

Hey Jordie,

The Vertmax bikes should be launched in about a months time. We are becoming a site sponsor in the next couple of weeks. Specs, info and everything you need to know will be released once sponsorship on the Mini Riders site begins and yes its worth waiting for ;)

Russ,

yeah sweet dude, well ill keep saving my pennys!

cheers

No worries, I'll have a thread up in the next few weeks with the release dates for the Vertmax Pit Bikes. Site Sponsorship should be happening asap just waiting on the website to get built up and ready.

Russ

i would wait and see if this vertmax is reliable and wins races first.

will it be the same bike in the link from dreaddy? linkage by the look of it. $2000?

Similar but different with way more features and different parts to the one dready sent you. Yes has linkage setup and will be $1999

Testing is being done overseas by the companys technicians, Should have pics up soon

i will wait and see one racing for a few months and we will see how reliable it is. testing will not push the bike to its limit only racing will. unbelievable price for the bike in the link. cant wait to see the specs on the available bike.

i will wait and see one racing for a few months and we will see how reliable it is. testing will not push the bike to its limit only racing will. unbelievable price for the bike in the link. cant wait to see the specs on the available bike.

Yep I agree the chinese tech are not much as riders I'm afraid (their eyes are half shut :D) ... but they should take it far enough to get the bugs out ... personally I'm pretty confident, being privvy to the specs that the frame /engine/suspension package will go well ... but have no fear it will be tested when it lands by people that'll take it further than you ever want to bruz.Having said that testing and a race team/rep doesn't happen overnight it's not rocket science but it takes time and money ... the good thing is in this case initial testing will be done by Thump who has forgotten more about bikes than most of us will know ...one thing I know is I trust him ... if it don't work he'll tell us ... after that sure we'll race em ,chuck em off ramps the whole nine yards like we did with M.S.O ...Just don't look for us at the track a week after they land because it'll take a bit longer than that .... having said that it won't be long till they start popping up at meets.

Yep I agree the chinese tech are not much as riders I'm afraid (their eyes are half shut :D) ... but they should take it far enough to get the bugs out ... personally I'm pretty confident, being privvy to the specs that the frame /engine/suspension package will go well ... but have no fear it will be tested when it lands by people that'll take it further than you ever want to bruz.Having said that testing and a race team/rep doesn't happen overnight it's not rocket science but it takes time and money ... the good thing is in this case initial testing will be done by Thump who has forgotten more about bikes than most of us will know ...one thing I know is I trust him ... if it don't work he'll tell us ... after that sure we'll race em ,chuck em off ramps the whole nine yards like we did with M.S.O ...Just don't look for us at the track a week after they land because it'll take a bit longer than that .... having said that it won't be long till they start popping up at meets.

are you and thump part of the crew bringing them in? and if so that explains why all the free advertising on the forums. lol.

Latest posts

Back