Quick Question! Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one is claiming this to be an lxr killer or anything of the sort ...

yeah apart from the suspension package and a few meanial things the vertmax thing wont be far off from what my ears tell me

but the ciniworx version well it's got the suspension package to take on the pitster ie high/low speed rear shock...weston forks wait sorry ears are burning

3 odd weeks we shall see

still pitster have had the time to perfect there's all will be good bikes and set to rival

and you cant keep the dirtmax dominator out of the mix either and we shall see what the hsr boys bring to the plate......

depends who's riden it vert he he he

just to confirm your running dnm rear yeah and what gpx or dnm front???

yeah apart from the suspension package and a few meanial things the vertmax thing wont be far off from what my ears tell me

but the ciniworx version well it's got the suspension package to take on the pitster ie high/low speed rear shock...weston forks wait sorry ears are burning

3 odd weeks we shall see

still pitster have had the time to perfect there's all will be good bikes and set to rival

and you cant keep the dirtmax dominator out of the mix either and we shall see what the hsr boys bring to the plate......

look i dont want to sound like im picking BUT

i have never seen you promote or say another bike is better than a ciniworx??

i cant talk too much as i have ridden one but the prices they are charge are through the roof

a bike that LOOKS equivalent to an x4r is like 2800.. now you can almost get an lxr for that price

and i cant imagine weston forks are any better than gpx OR marzocchi as i saw you say in one of my threads that the westons are about 900 bucks and thats like the same price as a pair of marzocchis

cool

i think this is more a personal thing but i dont like the dnm forks the rear shock i have no experience with but i have reservations but it should be ok but the dnm fork have always been no good for me they dont have the spring rate and have always been stiff and react like crap

the pitster has gpx forks i think there ok but way to soft out the box same with the marzocchi shivers are soft junk to in my opinion ciniworx (my bike) runs the weston forks and they are brilliant and i rate them over the high dollar zocchi forks by a fair bit

so dont get me wrong vert your setup might end up pretty good but i've riden the dirtmax dominator and it runs the same suspension as yours real good for fmx

mind you i'm an old bloke and wont at this stage be going for a linkage bike i like the conventional setup and weight still

coolie

look i dont want to sound like im picking BUT

i have never seen you promote or say another bike is better than a ciniworx??

i cant talk too much as i have ridden one but the prices they are charge are through the roof

a bike that LOOKS equivalent to an x4r is like 2800.. now you can almost get an lxr for that price

and i cant imagine weston forks are any better than gpx OR marzocchi as i saw you say in one of my threads that the westons are about 900 bucks and thats like the same price as a pair of marzocchis

yeah i here ya i really like the ciniworx bike and support them openly as you know i tried alot of differant bikes when i bought mine and the cini came up the best
i've riden the 2 linkage bikes on the market atm and and i'd still take my bike. hell i've riden the ciniworx linkage bike and i'd still take mine over it

ciniworx have distributors around aus so they have to promote what is called a protected distributor price on there website in honesty you will get the Looks equiv. expert around the 2600 maybe and i think the weston forks are about 650-700 with billet triples i think and there better than the marzocchi's

i've had alot of praise for pitster because of the inovation and i do like the lxr it's a trick bike and i'd take the x4r over a vert or a hsr or a what eva any day

but i really like my bike

That's the thing I run dnm rear in my mso and love it ...had dnm front in my other m.s.o and liked them waaay better than the fast ace ones I runnin before that ... but yeah I've always ran my suspension pretty cranked and fast .... and yeah I agree Cooly suspension is a personal thing .. but the right spring goes along way as well I reckon.But yeah Bushy hashad his dnm rear for 2 years ... and he blows back shocks lookin at em ... he destroyed three at a freerider test ... so they hang in .

And yeah keen to see the new batch be it Vertmax Cinny or Pitster .

Last edited:
yeah i here ya i really like the ciniworx bike and support them openly as you know i tried alot of differant bikes when i bought mine and the cini came up the best
i've riden the 2 linkage bikes on the market atm and and i'd still take my bike. hell i've riden the ciniworx linkage bike and i'd still take mine over it

ciniworx have distributors around aus so they have to promote what is called a protected distributor price on there website in honesty you will get the Looks equiv. expert around the 2600 maybe and i think the weston forks are about 650-700 with billet triples i think and there better than the marzocchi's

i've had alot of praise for pitster because of the inovation and i do like the lxr it's a trick bike and i'd take the x4r over a vert or a hsr or a what eva any day

but i really like my bike

oh ok .. i wasnt actually referring to your bike lol

i was reffering to the one below it but yes it does come down to self preference but if i could get your bike for the same price as a x4r i rekcon i would buy one too the frames look schmick

yeah dready the ol fast ace were shockin forks i reckon but the stuff has come a long from the as 02 forks
the rear end stuff has gotten real good well the test bike is and awsome ride

All I can say is lets wait and see what the Vertmax bike has to offer once it arrives in Sydney.
Thanks for the PM coolie, you're a good man

na they'll be better than that i hope it depends on what was ordered we shal see

no probs vert anytime

yeah not sure cactus the specs I have are not too clear on that ... that looks like the ones medina are running on there linkage set up though.

The metal section on the swinger in the pic looks small on the side elevation ... especially when compared to the length ... and the thin walls are sunken inwards ... To me they look cheaply made and poorly engineered ... The Medina swingers look to be better made ...

For comparison , take a look at most standard swingers and the LXR swinger ... plus BBR swingers ...

They all taper up to a bigger side section at the point where the shock mounts ie the point where maximum bending force is concentrated ...

Maybe they can get away with it with the soft spring rate of the stock shock ... but start adding stiffer springs for heavier riders and we'll see how they hold up ...

I'm seeing this type of quality in that Vertmax swinger ...

http://dmxbikes.googlepages.com/ProX125PinkBigfoot2.JPG/ProX125PinkBigfoot2-full;init:.JPG

Lol are you serious, have a closer look at that picture. The swingarms that are being used for the Vertmax bikes are of way higher quality nothing like the picture you have above. I'd appreciate it if people would wait for the bike to be released then make their opinion rather than make all these accusations about the bike.

You claimed you're going to produce the best "Race" bike in OZ ... The swingarm on the bike in the below pic is the bottom line YX/Dirtmax one ... :

http://www.vertmax.com.au/x/images//vertmax10.jpg

Here's a pic of the good one ... a billet TTR linkage swinger ...

Medina SX TTR Linkage Photos

Now IF your bikes are going to have THAT swinger on 'em ... then you can talk about quality ...

Last edited:
Mate how about you just wait for the bike to be released then you can judge the quality of the parts.
Wait for the final result to make your accusations. And I have said 100 times the picture on the Vertmax website is NOT the final product.

Latest posts

Back