Quick Question! Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep fair enough indeed ....

Cactus you know everyone here knows you are rarely if ever wrong about anything .... but I'm not sure if you got all the info ... as I said my list of specs are a bit unclear in this area too so I'm a bit in the dark too ... the swinger I saw the medina swinger in was pm

Planet Minis

... one thing I do know is the bike will be alot different to the pic so yeah we'll see what lands next month ... I'm gunna ask Russ if I can send you my list of specs for feedback as you know I'd appreciate your thoughts and or advice.

Lastly from what I know of him I think Russ is a decent guy genuine about bringing great aftersales and good bike .... the spares kit is the best I've seen offered on a pitbike and well thought out ... in itself it'll save the buyer a few bucks and reduce warranties and returns .... but yeah no one is gunna get it right first time up but I do believe He's making an effort to be more like M.S.O than dirtmax.

We'll see what lands .

Thanks Matt,

I am doing everything I can possibly do to make this bike one of the best in Australia whilst keeping it affordable. Cactus if you want to discuss the swingarm further with me please PM me as I'd be happy to listen to what your thoughts are on it so we can improve and resolve the issue. Thanks mate

Yep fair enough indeed ....

Cactus you know everyone here knows you are rarely if ever wrong about anything .... but I'm not sure if you got all the info ... as I said my list of specs are a bit unclear in this area too so I'm a bit in the dark too ... the swinger I saw the medina swinger in was pm

Planet Minis

... one thing I do know is the bike will be alot different to the pic so yeah we'll see what lands next month ... I'm gunna ask Russ if I can send you my list of specs for feedback as you know I'd appreciate your thoughts and or advice.

Lastly from what I know of him I think Russ is a decent guy genuine about bringing great aftersales and good bike .... the spares kit is the best I've seen offered on a pitbike and well thought out ... in itself it'll save the buyer a few bucks and reduce warranties and returns .... but yeah no one is gunna get it right first time up but I do believe He's making an effort to be more like M.S.O than dirtmax.

We'll see what lands .

yes, i agree 100%...
i have been speaking to him befor MR through as he is a friend of a friend.
he has allways been helpful to me...

Thanks Dready and Matt,

All the support is appreciated. Will have the website up and running soon for everyone to see a preview.

Latest posts

Back