R.I.P. James "DvDRip" Scott

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James' mum here....our family would like to thank the miniriders community for the thoughts and love shared here. James was indeed a gentle and kind spirit and now rests in peace after a mighty long and hard struggle over many years. James took his life early on Sunday morning. July 4th 2010.

It is a comfort to us to know that he had many happy times with you online and on the track and we are proud of his contribution to your community and the way he helped so many. That was his way in all aspects.

We will let you know of memorial arrangements and hope to allow those who wish to - have the opportunity to say goodbye and contribute.

James' mum here....our family would like to thank the miniriders community for the thoughts and love shared here. James was indeed a gentle and kind spirit and now rests in peace after a mighty long and hard struggle over many years. James took his life early on Sunday morning. July 4th 2010.

It is a comfort to us to know that he had many happy times with you online and on the track and we are proud of his contribution to your community and the way he helped so many. That was his way in all aspects.

We will let you know of memorial arrangements and hope to allow those who wish to - have the opportunity to say goodbye and contribute.

I personally would like to offer my condolences to your family , James was and all ways will be a Respected member here ,

It was my pleasure to have met your son and will allways remember him with fond memories

Sean

I read this thread yesterday after noon, last night, this morning and then right now.

I still cant believe it.

Honestly, I don't know what to say.

left plenty of great memories with us mate, late nights in the chat box was always fun:)

ride on brother.
R.I.P

--RRRR--------IIII----PPP-------------DDD------VV-----------VV--DDD--------RRRR-----IIII--PPP------
--RR--RR-------II-----PP--PP----------DD-DD----VV---------VV---DD-DD-----RR--RR----II---PP--PP--
--RR---RR------II-----PP---PP---------DD--DD----VV--------VV---DD--DD----RR---RR---II---PP---PP-
--RR---RR------II-----PP---PP---------DD---DD----VV------VV----DD---DD---RR---RR---II---PP---PP-
--RR--RR-------II-----PP--PP----------DD----DD----VV----VV-----DD----DD--RR--RR----II---PP--PP--
--RRRR---------II-----PPP..------------DD---DD-----VV---VV------DD---DD---RRRR------II---PPP-----
--RR--RR-------II-----PP---------------DD--DD-------VV-VV-------DD--DD----RR--RR----II---PP------
--RR---RR---- -II-----PP---------------DD-DD---------VVVV-------DD-DD-----RR---RR---II---PP------
--RR----RR-O-IIII-O-PP.---------------DDD------------VVV--------DDD--------RR----RR-IIII--PP------

R.I.P james scott, true legend, its just a real shame it takes something like this to realise how much, and how many people had real respect for this man. Id like to share my condpolences with the family and friends of james. I emailed thump*140 about doing a tribute thread to james, he said he'll talk to the admins about it and hopefulyy we can get one uo for him. Thanks for everthing you helped me and others with. Keep it pinned mate. Luke.

R.I.P DvDRip Mate So Hard To Belive Ride On.

Despite his own personal problems , he relentlessy and selflessly devoted his time and energy into educating and helping others ... :hail:

I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to James's family, our hearts and thoughts are with them...."

You will be dearly missed.

I never had the pleasure to meet James but the info he posted here on the forum was invaluable.

ride on mate.

Unfortunatly didn't get the chance ro ride with James but he still helped me out with a few things. When i needed it.

R.I.P James.

hmmmm i read this thread again and again and its just not right
all i hope bruz is u rockin hard and fully pinned up there

since i joined uve been there for countless people and even thio i never rode with u i always admired ur knack for the spanner and also ur flare with responses

u will be soreley missed brother and one day we will be rocking out together

WHAT...??? What happened?? Thats truely tragic....rest in peace DVD and my condolences go out for his family!!

Rest In Peace DvDRip.
You helped me out numerous times and influenced my decision to get into minibikes in the first place.
I never met him in person but as countless others have already said his help and assistance was gold and he was only too willing to pass it on for the benifit of others.
I can't think of one meaningfull thread that he didn't post in.
He will be sorely missed, a member you could count on everytime you had an issue or question.

RIDE ON MATE!

oldhack.

Its such a sad thing to hear and think about. It was only last Sunday at Parwan that I was having a good chat to him about the yx160 I just bought from him, questions and opinions back and forth.
He was a great help, with getting things sorted and a wealth of info on virtually all aspects of the bike and was always ready to have a laugh!
You will be missed mate!

Thinking of having the case of my engine engraved as a tribute, but not sure what to write.....

i have never met james but i have read a few of his posts and from what everyone has said this is such a great loss to the world. im send my condolences to his family and hope they are ok. It has really made me think about what happend and i hope if he's not here that he's whereever he is he is happy god bless mate

Always a Brother

R.I.P DVDrip, James has left us with a legacy, to always live life to the fullest, and make the most of everyday, this chill down my spine will not go away, said goodbye to a dear friend not long ago myself, im not religious at all, but this guy had achieved everything he was put here to do and a wonderful job he did, lets celebrate dvdrip by going for a ride, and just enjoying each other, and making the most of everyday, My heart goes out to his family, close friends and miniriders personal and all that knew him, you didn't have to know DVDrip for this to affect you, he was a big part of this crew and that alone makes him a BROTHER.

Latest posts

Back