Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
199376_200754203283017_100000453177663_694640_5174046_n.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lV7bVKo8gWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
217477_10150152514157544_684492543_6613342_5621498_n.jpg

Running a red light 3.5 seconds after it changed.. My bad... Reckon if I sent it back in like this they would let me off?

Ha ha 6 months payment plan.. $5 bucks a week ha ha suckers!

I love your alleged crime.

"fail to obey traffic lights"

I still struggle to recognise when we became robots like some automated cheese making machine.

I will never "obey" lights. I will make a decision based on my surroundings.

The world is a vampire.

Bastards Rach, Bastards.

:)

Logic

3.5 seconds on the red light :p

Mind you, you can always try the "there was a car about to rear end me" defense ;)

Yeah I honestly got ****** over by a truck! Couldn't see the light and he was going so I just stupidly went. He took off so slow he was the only one that made it thru the green. I went because the car next to me went.. but yeah lesson learnt don't go because everyone else is. I have been told I could take it to court and most likely win as the intersection is considered hazardous conditions to drive in with trucks... but how do I win that.. trucks are a hazard no matter where they are?! LOL why bother, I ran a red! I will upload the photo tomorrow, I was so far up the trucks ass it wasn't funny, but it was my trailer that actually set of the camera too ha ha thats why it was so delayed ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back