Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sick mate!! the gpx will give it a bit more pazzaa ;) im liking the red,white and blue you've got going, the graphics look sweet!

was time to pay attention to the handling the front end was very average ,so I added heavier oil think it was motul 15 w ,made some improvement ,but not enough !!so I started looking around.....

i ordered the gpx 660mm black labels, already had the gpx donk and exhaust so made sense to go with this front end. I'd heard good things about these forks so i was super pumped to get them on!! got them on and the triple tree wasn't fitting, the head stem thread was too short for my frame so just ended up using original triples I was bummed !!:(later in the build I ended up going back to the gpx triples. : D just got my original stem pressed out and into the gpx' s

Last edited:
im adding pictures after the fact ,so im leaving bits i've added out and realising it later in this photo i ordered a taki hyper coil,ahp head breather and tb valve covers ,and fast 50's shifter and pad,tb 26mm short inlet manifold lol just left a little bit out sorry haha this pic everything mentioned is on!

i still wasn't completely happy with the colors so thought it needed more!!so i jumped on too dhz ordered a white tall seat,and some blue fuel line from ebay and some blue silicone hose for the oil lines

what pilot jet are u running on the beast? im stuffing around trying to get mine right and just thought if u already done it i might as well ask someone in the no..

yea im running 36 pilot,100main clip in the middle and air screw two turns roughly out but I bought a slightly smaller 98 main tried it and something else I had issues with so I yanked it out (dunno why lol)my logic is skewed sometimes haha and yea I find with this jet combo it runs great !!!

must admit ive had a ***** of time tuning the oko 26mm with this engine ,mine tends to run lean and I had it that bad my header pipe used to glow I ended up figuring out my copper exhaust gasket had burnt out and got mangled ,went over everything at the inlet to make sure there was no vacumm leak and yea not running as lean and no backfiring ,even after tuning mine the best I can I find that it still revs high ,(I know its a high comp engine lol

Latest posts

Back