Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it all in and bolted up with no issues,just had to work out a the best way to run the oil lines!

I put my oil line between the head and exhuast its a better and neat fit just shorten the hose

tried red plastics with sobe kit didn't like it, so back to the white and stuck with that main color for a theme and blue and red as like accents or complementary colors ahaha

I put my oil line between the head and exhuast its a better and neat fit just shorten the hose
yea I ended up doing that ,in that pic I just got it in and everything together I went away and worked it out later:)I have to get a cooler with two holes to fix it to the little tab on frame cuase the cooler that comes with the gpx has like a h plate thing that's better for different frames so yea had to fab something on the fly !!looks pretty visible and ugly !but thanks for advice on the lines man:)

I wanted a full kit from magik sc but thought id get some number plates fom them instead and see what it would look like .I really like the pastranna kit !! the numbers I didn't want too fancy just different simple straight too the point!!!!

sent swinger of to the powdercoaters got it done in gloss white and anodized the front brake caliper rear brake master ,rear brake mounting plate front bake reservoir painted sprocket red myself lol

I think im starting too achieve the look I want!!!:)so amped the way the swinger turned out:)pretty happy!!

Last edited:
thanks matey!!!,the oil lines are actually air vaccum lines for a car I got them from supercheap !!lol they can withst and the heat so far ,but im thinking of getting the stronger silicone or rubber again!!:)
Nicest pitpro i've seen, where'd you get the oil lines from?

Latest posts

Back