Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upyryrup.jpg

It's the same as Gerros starter I'm pretty sure mate it tucks up nicely but I'm not sure wether or not it hits anything on your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's exactly why i asked hehe he had issues with something along those lines I'd love to grab it if it won't hit :) hopefully Gerro can shed some light??

D379B446-7E5A-40DD-8192-B1E91A3AA0F5-3635-00000511ADD5F2A2-1.jpg

That's his bike pre his bbr frame upgrade n it's a fmf not a Yoshi but looks like it would hit .... Still very nice how much u after ?

These same pics are splashed all over facebook, this roy is somewhat of a rockstar/sex goddess from the attention he is getting on there, but the Yoshi does look awesome and will def have a sweet note to it.

I may have just bought a crf bottom end with a heap of goodies taky 88 head limo setup , sano fork kit with 12" disk setup 12" exel rim hd hub n spokes 10" exel back wheel hd spokes n hub drum setup with tread all round and if I can pull a complete rabbit a +2 fiveo swinga to accommodate the drum rear setup all before this frame has even arrived .... I have an issue I have a problem it's worse than crack its minibikes n I blame all of you !!!

^^ cmon post up the pics that ya sent me on fb ^^ thats a good lookin (even with the plastics off and you know it

Sounds like geting lots of cool parts together roy :)

Yeah the +1 kit on that bike dunno if it's sano he reckons its the very first of there kits before all the bigger stuff came out , doesn't it have the same caliper n stuff as your bombshells ?

Think I missed out on a set of bombshells by the looks but the motherload of parts are almost on the way to start this build , got the frame(s) and a few other bits on the way in post and picking up a special somthn for this or the stocka in the next couple days, hopefully see the donk n all in the next 2-3 weeks but here is what iv got so far for her, this is gonna be a sweet ride once done me thinks ... bummer bout the forks ill chuk my china zokes on for now but its 50/50 china jab at this stage so almost ready for a thread move to jap hehe

K so had some time today n thought I'd get some done with the bits that are all coming together ..
Should have the motor n front end in the next two weeks or so but this is where it's at
A6C4B182-4156-4941-AF54-4368EDBE7804-3042-000001F9AFCE6F45.jpg

7BAEA4A3-A7EC-4B62-A2FD-D0A6944C1C26-3042-000001F89F439A6B.jpg

Got the other frame and its in much better nick so ill be using the one with the zokes on it..... Or so I thought ...?.

So was going to use the zokes on this build and then tonight realised its gonna be all wrong so ill ditch the triples to house the zokes and run the whole front end that's coming and set this bike up as a limited type setup instead
09C17E57-0A61-4BBA-A377-9BE8EC6F35C0-3042-000001FB76CB26AE.jpg

So piss farted around for nothing sorting triples n bearings to get the zokes to work but have realised that with the parts left over once everything else comes ill be about a gpx125 away from a build after this one baha
638F1ECC-2DDE-48BA-A9E4-FA0F1834C343-3042-000001FBF2E3156C.jpg

Latest posts

Back