Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K so the build went on through the night , at first Greg wanted to build a bobber or something but after some giggles I convinced him to go my way lol

back on track now had one more look at how the zokes made it sit and then made my final decision to run the stoka setup instead keeping in mind I have another frame setup exactly the same so could always put the zokes on that lol but anyway.......

I wanted to take some progress shots but Greg wanted me to build so this was his way to get me to work lol

bars on =)

got the front wheel spacers sorted kinda sorta and alls good with the FiveO disk brake conversion with the bombshell brakes =)

got the plastics and tank sitting a bit better , the subframe is a bit out of whack so had to tease it a bit but its good enough for now

motor and two bros foot pegs and bar bolted up now had to play a round and make a mount for the two bros brake pedal as I was missing that part from the frame

had a bit of time playing around with all this part and making everything work with clearance , the brake pedal bottomed out on the foot peg bar and the kicker would grind on the pedal aaaah all a headache lol iv put on the two bros kicker and now that's fouling on the brake pedal so still a bit of screwing round in this section but you get the idea

had to modify a brake pedal rod which Greg sorted a treat cutting down a longer one he had and welding the mount back on so I could go to the drum setup rear I wanted using the two bros pedal =)
bit more progress and we were close to calling it a night at bout 4 am lol 12 hours of completely unplanned bike building and depends how you look at it but building a bike in a bike shop full of two bros parts meant that all the trick bits I wanted to buy over the next few months were there for the taking and Greg "Thought it would all look great on my bike =)" which it does , just ... well my wallet doesn't like me much at the moment =)

sorted the head stem bearings and got the front end pretty solid but the forks just didn't feel right..... I would find out why later

once I get all the spacing right without anything fouling I hope to end up with this all working together , all tow bros =)

frustrated and tired I wasn't happy with the forks and how the front wheel was sitting the head stem and bar clamp was sweet but the forks would only tighten on one leg as one was stripped at the top and the legs were wobbly with worn bushings so I gave in and tore it down again and pulled the forks apart to find a complete abortion... lucky/unlucky wallet again, Greg had a two bros fork kit lol

much better =)

so basically iv almost got a full bike happening just need a chain and a few little bits and its rideable , then just to pick the finishing touches like nice bolts for the bar clamp and top of forks and some light speed carbon bits n so on
but here's where its at -the two bros kicker, just got to get all that spaced correctly with the two bros brake pedal

So The bike consists of the following ;
Original Thumpstar Pro Cnc Frame and subframe
Five O + two swinga, repaired and now mint =)
Forks - Stock Uppers with two bros springs & +1 Sano legs with Bombshell brake setup
Excel Rims with HD spokes and Hubs front end Five O disk brake conversion , rear drum setup also all HD
Motor is CRF50 bottom end with Takegawa Oil pump & clutch , as far as I know its a stock head as it was built as a 88 limo setup but its got a a Taki cam, piston and barrel
Sano Bar Kit including barclamp with Bombshell brake setup and FiveO throttle
Yoshi Carbon Exhaust System
Two brothers foot pegs and bar, brake pedal and kickstarter and a FiveO dipstick =)
Just need to get the Taki engine bling kit and a few Lightspeed bits but im stoked, thanks to everyone who has helped, now just a few final touches, pic up my other sano bits including another bar kit for the stoka and a fuel cap for this =)

forgot to mention the two bros seat and renthal sprocket -=) o and of course the amazing HOLESHOT HERO KIT =)

Looks bling as **** lad, love it.
It would all be to easy if things all just fitted and worked haha, is it to much to ask.

My Two Bros kicker used to foul on my Two Bros brake lever as well. It seems to be the part that connects to the shaft that hits.. I was going to try and move the kicker a little more off the shaft to fix it but didn't bother as the damage was done.. You would think that Two Brothers Racing would have picked up on this issue when designing these parts.. Lol

uqe8uru2.jpg

yeah same goes with there footpegs, had to grind a bit of the corner so they would fold in the two bros footbar they mustn't actually try all their bits together lol was pissed my pedal looks bout as good as yours

Wow looking So sweet now Roy :coolthumb:
The white grips match in well with sticker kit got too. I like stock flywheels meself , you being so much smaller then me say could work well for you but!.

With the issue of top bolts striping out on forks. I buy longer bolts me, as when pot top triple clamp on there way thicker then stock tin triple clamp, And there no thread left to hold on to n strips out easy as.
So buy longer bolts n you have alot less trouble. I pot them in all my bikes , n mates bikes around home.

Cheers Timbob =), as for FOTM its not quite finished just yet hehe =)
Got some more goodies today Prob the last NEW IN PACK deadstock Sano bits I will get my hands on, another bar kit which will go on the stoka =) and a fuel cap for the mod =) unfortunately a bit of sano history was on its way from Tom but it fell in the AustraliaPost Black Hole im a little bit shattered but im thinking a takegawa cam cover and some lightspeed bits next

Right time right place :)
Cheers Mr Bean :)
1540FD19-0CF0-4F4B-9A9B-48AB9A93D32D-4249-000003B2DDFDDC0D.jpg

Also I'm working on a bit of a change up with the kits on all 3 :) got a new sponsor hehe:)
F748F022-6033-4426-B7EA-D2D902630137-4249-000003B2D75458FC.jpg

Just tweaking it a bit but wanted to share

Lovin' it Royza. Don't forget to install the anti berm launching device. Lol Sorry man, had to do it.:cool:

thanks Kosta but ever since that day with you and joel iv ditched the device =) plus I need room for the heat seeking Cini Rooster +)

I like look of your new sticker kit roy :) , you plan to pot it on all your mini's?

Latest posts

Back