Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty944

Reaction score
I am making this thread to avoid spamming with updates, videos pictures.
Me and a bunch of friends have moved our focus from full size bikes to Pit bikes due to injury, time and money.

Riding like this was going to kill us.
RM250 two stroke chasing down big four strokes - YouTube

and riding like this was just making us look bad :)
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlTqcDsG0A

So the focus now is on the Pittys working out size, motors and suspension.
Most of us have all ready picked up Pitpro bikes 125s, 140s, 160s, a couple have proper crf50s and pitsterpro xjrs.

We took the pitpros out bush but found the flat terrain is not that fun and the footage is nothing special.
Pit Bikes Racing on open road - YouTube

I am going to head out to Port Gawler with a mate this week who has a crf50 currently running a 125cc until his 88cc takegawa kit gets here, so as not to be left behind I fitted my Pitsterpro XJR with the 125cc motor from my Pitpro for some $h!ts and giggles.

20130929_220129.jpg

20130930_160310.jpg

Will hopfully have the Gopro and Drift cameras with us for the next ride and will share all misfortunes.

looks like you be having a good day out riding.

Bloody flying in that first clip, some of those comments in youtoob are piss funny, makes you wonder how lonley some peoples brain cells are :)

That was stupid quick. Wouldn't want a roo to jump out that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

soo many stacks on the last one its good i didnt have to skip into it because the stackes were all throughout (not in the 1st one thank god.)

Some of the Vids we got. There were only a couple of crashes and you will see at the end of the first clip the water was getting into my electrics and killed the bike, forcing me onto the big bike running the 50cc out of the XJR.

Pit Bikes at Port Gawler - YouTube

Pitbikes on the sandy track at Port Gawler was Hell. - YouTube

Pitbike practice Port Gawler Pitsterpro XJR - YouTube

Pitbike practice Port Gawler CRF50 - YouTube

pushing a Pitpro as hard as I can with a auto 50cc motor in it - YouTube

It is not locked in yet, but we are talking of heading back early Monday to get onto the MX track before any of the big bikes get there and see if we can get around it with out killing our selves. It will be the last chance we have to ride for a couple of weeks as my mate is flying back to the mines and I have to go back to work.

We need to go again soon. Once I sort out my carby and you sort out your rear shock.

Flat spots under wide open throttle. I suspect it has a blocked jet or atomizer.

Latest posts

Back