SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well thats somthing! And also what FastThumpy125cc said about the track in Lonsdale. :)

yeah i went to that track the other day! its pretty good for pit bikes and it doesnt get crowded..its around the same area as u-pull-it. I heard its gonna get bulldozed in the near future as the land has been bought...

Yeah is that the track that that guy owns? And is FastThumpy125cc talking about that track or are they building another one i lonsdale, he said theyre building one...

hmm i dunno..it doesnt look like anyone owns the track...its just next to the road near some warehouses and stuff...looks like crowned land?
i can give you the google earth co-ordinates if u want...

Yeah give me the coords, I have what I think is it on google earth.

heres the co-ordinates to the track i found...
35° 6'12.09"S
138°29'47.96"E

and i noticed this one aswell nearby...

35° 6'1.21"S
138°29'27.75"E

thats the one with like all the concrete pipes near it? if that helps lol....the first left when you go into the lonsdale commercial area!

alright so where are the tacks to ride in SA i just got another bike
and been riding around old noarlunga
also i herd the lonsdale track is gone now is that right?

Apparently Monarto now has a 50 track, or they're building one, cant wait to ride it!!!

I don't think they have finished it I thought they were only starting to build it?

Yeah right, so whats this little track like at Monarto then? Where abouts there are they building it? This sounds pretty cool. I bet it would have been mint up there on the weekend after the bit of rain too...

i was at monarto on the weekend and the 50's track is coming alon very nicely it looking sik boys!

hehahahehh I cant wait!!! How far from completion is it? Can you ride on it now? How big is it? Are the jumps good?

Latest posts

Back