SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeww i made a track layout (i am bored ok!) what do ya rekkon..i can see us all rippin it up now ;)

16-04-07_2018.jpg

haha sweet, we now have a offical plan!!!

ive saved it, and ill submit it to stephan and see what he says about 4000m2

Cheers lol

haha yeww it shall be called gee-track (named after the track designer..me!) haha well i cant wait to hear what happens! keep us updated :)

haha righteo dude,
(disclaimer = Geezus18 is entiteled to NO track design commision whatsoever!)

iam just typing up a email now, ill let yas know when he replys,

only thing he did say was, there could NEVER be any competions ran there, STRICTLY casual riding only, no comps prize money etc,

his insurance wont allow it,

haha righteo dude,
(disclaimer = Geezus18 is entiteled to NO track design commision whatsoever!)

iam just typing up a email now, ill let yas know when he replys,

only thing he did say was, there could NEVER be any competions ran there, STRICTLY casual riding only, no comps prize money etc,

his insurance wont allow it,

what do you mean no commision! lol nah id be happy with the fact i came up with the design lol! im not fussed what so ever that theres no racing on it or anything like that..casual riding is fine!
arent jams open every Sunday? maybe they could open on saturdays for pit bikes lol ;)

JAMS is open SAT & SUN 10:30 - 5pm,

and they are open pretty much every public holiday,

yeah i was their last saterday theyve got to fix their road befor they do anything else, and that could take awile the only peice of machinery is a glorified ride on mower with a lil as bucket....... and were could ya put it their?? its all sandy. un less it goes in the top corner like were the enduro loop turns around and goes down the hill their thats would be a good spot.

they will never fix the road going there, it would cost them heaps!!! its still drivable so thats the main thing hehe

theres a few spots that are not sandy, which would suit it good,

bit dodgey road hey..o well dump the bikes at the start and ride over it!!! hopefully will have enough area for the track (THE ONE I CAME UP WITH lol). good that their open both days aswell.

just finished talking to Stephen from JAMS,

he talked to his business partner today (who also runs the land) and they all agreed that this has merit,

he saw geezus idea of 4000m2 and didnt say no, which is tops!!!

but said before anything is promised by them they wanna have a meeting in person out on the track this sat!!!

anyone interested in coming out to have a say sat lunch time???

ohh damn im working...let them know i am very interested tho, and if i could be there i would! this ios starting to sound good :)

will it be hard packed ? as i have heard its pretty sandy there. unless that area where shown in the image is pretty hard.

cool ill try head down one day with a few friends. i wanted to go there but heard it was sandy so i was going to wait till i got my 250 but if there will be a 50's track there i may head down with my pitty.

In general, there are four levels of our proprty out at Monarto (actually, we're 9 kms due North of Monarto),

Total property is apprix 355 Acres. Which Jeff and myself bought 2 and a bit years ago.

The upper level is where the entrance is along LAW Road.

This level, lets call it it upper level, is approx. 150 acreas, is basically flat grassland ... sheep, It very good land, which we simply do not want to damage in any way, cept let sheep graze/breed/play sheep games/things.

The second level is simply the transition between upper level and third, this is a rocky, mini escarpment, which runs through the property, the surface rocks are lichen coated but extend deep into the ground.
This level is mix of aluvial sand and pure rock, its where the main No'1 Track runs through the sand .... very nice on my Raptor 700cc Quad ..... or a 250cc 2 stroke/450 yz 4 Stroke 2 wheeler.

The third level itself is mainly aluvial sand, though with outcrops of the rocks, this is about where we have three caravans, a container, etc.

The 4th lower level is different, at the southern end its quite stoney/rocky, the Nothern end (maybe 50cc end) the sand is mixed with clay, i.e. its bound, though yes theres a few surface rocks in there too.

Damn I hope this all makes sense.
I'm old, so forgive, and if not then bugga I'll scream past ya on my Raptor :)

Stephen
EDITED: The 'maybe' 50cc area is at the northern end of that lower level, i.e the ground there is firm.

Last edited:
Hi Stephen

thanks for making that clear on your land,

i cant make this weekend sorry, only got stitches out yesterday, so cant walk properly yet still, plus still pretty sore,

if this track was to go ahead stephen, what conditions would you be looking from the fiddy riders in return??

Cheers Paul

How you going guys? New to this forum and was just reading the last couple of threads on monarto. great place to ride but the drive way down off the rd can be a bit tricky! Got bog'd going back up the hill myself easter weekend. i ride my 45osx and pitpro138 there. keep on roostin!

Latest posts

Back