SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well found out today Coxs is all close off, 4wd's have eroded the tracks down by over a metre locals said, so the ranger has close the tracks off,

still gonna have a look though,

Hey does anyone know where i could go for a ride tuesday???? ive got the day off work, and wanna go somewhere??? even if its bush tracks or anything like that, any suggestions fellas!?

Thanks

when will you have the petition in Middleton store Geezus?

i think you said fri? right,

yeah friday arvo after 4! or saturday arvo after 2! I hope i remember to take it lol...i wanna have at least 100 signatures before i send it back...
ohh yer i rang south coast marine but Phil (the trailer fella) wasnt in so ill have to try tomorrow!

no worries, ill try and get in fri or sat, (depends if iam walking by than!!, going into hospital in the morning for my op)

theres a race meet at MB in 3 weeks time, should get a big sign up and get the petition happening there, would get heaps of signatures there,

ok sick..sound s good! lets get the fat arse ice coffe drinkin council workers into gear!!! no offence to any council workers..i envy you haha!!!

Hey guys.Its getting closer to the time required to get the petition for the new Pit Bike South track signed sealed and delivered.We had 60 signatures today,we need many more QUICKLY !!!!!.Please drop in to SA Fun bikes or to us at Maylands Performance and get this petition filled with names.Take your mates with you and get them to sign too !!!! Lets get this Southern Pit Bike Track up and running !!

Cheers Brian

No worries mate, fun bikes are sending me their postal address on msn later in the week hopefully ill have time to take it to t-bones (will get $hit loads there)

Geezus18.Good on ya get as many as possible,remember it doesnt only have to be riders that sign,take it to work and get the customers to sign the petition too !!!

Cheers Brian

yeah have been dont worry about that..i only have about 50 atm hoping to have 100 when i send it back!

Where is SA Fun Bikes?? If you can get it to SA DIRT Bikes then I could sign it and it'd get alot more sigs too, that place is really active and they sell the pitster pro.

Theres meant to be another off road park being built near the raff base near Elizabeth and Pt.G is meant to be re-opening about august which also has a 50's track. Having another track would be sweet but also by looks of half you guys your all from diffrent sides of Adelaide so if track gets built one side its gona suck for rest of us same goes with other side. Also if u can get it to SA Dirt Bikes ill also sign it.

Yeah, exactly, where will they build it if it happens?

Pt G is perfect for me, not far away, can there easy.

i just recevied a email from stephan from JAMS (monarto)

how many of you guys would travel there to ride a dedicted 50's only built track, BUILT how WE want it?????

i sent him a email asking if he'd let us use his land to build a 50's track, and he just replied saying hes willing to listen to my proposal!!!

We would be in it.Probably about 4-5 of my customers also very interested in 50s only track !! Monarto isnt too far for any of us !!!

Sweet!

i also should have added, who would also be willing to help in initial building of it?

does anyone know if a 50 track would need much maintence to keep it in resonably good condition?

also does 1500 - 2000m2 sound enough space for a decent track?

shit yeah! ill help..if i have my p's by then! 2000m2 sounds ok..would be pretty squashed tho..its like 45 metres by 45 metres...

Last edited:
what would be a ideal size than, without being greedy!!!

i wanna gather as much info for when he rings me back, so i can give him all the facts

hmm well something like 100metres long and maybe 50 tops wide would be good..so make the max 5000m2! and we'll be laughing!but even 4000m2 would be fine! the track i ride at is like 100 metres long by about 20 wide and its great..and its not even using up all the space...

Latest posts

Back