SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha man if only that were the 50 track but its the superX track, wikked jumps for the bigger bikes, i hit it up on the week days with a few mates on the 125's, hard to clear some of the stuff and we were sore, very very sore at the end of the day.

the 50 track is 1 or 2 tracks up from the superX track
basically above it somewhere but its also pretty small. might be hard to make out and i dont even know if google earth would have updated the images since then.

Oh, looks smaller from a sat photo!

Is the 50 track the only track good for 50 riding at Port Gawler?

The SX track yea I broke my neck on that track...My brand new KX500 looked like scrap after the crash..!!!!!!! Ahhh Happy days LOL.

I was talking to Joe at Pt Gawler a couple of days ago and he reckons they are getting closer to finalising the Insurance issue there for bikes.Th SA Gov is passing some legislature in Aug or Sept pertaining to Insurance for tracks like Pt Gawler.Hopefully it gets worked out sooner than later.
Cheers Brian

Last edited:
bloody oath Brian, the sooner Pt Gawler is open the soon people will stop riding through the reserves and down at Pelican Point. pelican point is good but coppas sit at the only street outta there and sometimes will book every dude that leaves the joint depending only on if they have had a bad day or not. how rude.

Cheers, Tony.

Hey Bones.Are you serious Ive never met anyone acyually fined or stopped after riding at Pelican Point.Sure I realise its Crown land and not really legal to ride there,but if true this is not good!!!

yeah that sounds pretty bad...
im pretty keen to get a copy of that petition..hey maylands, do you rekkon you could send us a copy and ill get evryone i know to sign it and take it out to t-bones or the moto shop..once i get a whole bunch of signatures ill fax it back to south coast...

cheers, Michael :)

yeah its for real mate. usually what triggers it off is the kids riding the quads and stuff without the helmets gets the cops there in the first place and then they will just sit at the end of the street, as soon as your bike hits that road bam they are looking for ya to give you a fine. drive outta there and they will stop you to fine you if its been a busy day for them, its almost like they cant be bothered looking for the single lad that broke the law with regards to riding on the road, riding without a helmet, so they just fine everyone. i have had 2 fines which me and the lads split between us so it wasnt too bad, (about $60 each) as the fine was a whopping $360 just for half a day cruise.

good example is when they were adding the new power lines right through the guts of PP, the cops were there for 2 weeks running. both weeks we just turned around and went home.

Cheers, Tony.

damn...thats fair gay! id just go cross country with my car and go out a different way haha..maybe not! ohh well the sooner pt. gawler is open the better..less riders a pp means less police in the area!

sounds like yopu SA boys are getting the sharp end of the stick! we have plenty of places to ride with not much cop hassle unless you piss some1 off..... hope yaz get a nice long track to race on

yhanks for the though of us poor poor sa riders lol...nah its not tooooo bad but it sure could be better...i mean theres heaps of places to ride but a very few are free and legal..if any!

Hey guys,I have just got off the phone with Mcanix [SA Fun Bikes] and yes he has a petition for a 50s Track down South.Get in and sign it even take yer Old granny along and get her to sign it too [Just tell her its a petition to have all teenagers chucked in jail!!] Mcanix is doing his best to really get a Pit Bike Race Track a reality in SA.We will have a copy of the petition to sign at our place as well ...

If you live in Adelaide guys get your voice heard SIGN IT NOW !!!!!

ah i want to sighn it but cant get down to a place to sighn it! can copys be sent out to other shops? if so the guyes at my local would be happy to get peeps to sighn it!

Hey Trash.Pm Mcanix and get him to email you a copy.I could send you a copy.but as it is his petition i dont want to be stepping on any toes..!!!

Cheers Brian

when iam in town next ill call in and sign away, and support the track idea!

what are some pitbike shops in adelaide? next time iam in town would love to check some shops out...

PM me the addresses if this is against site advertising rules:p

Cheers

Thanks for the PM Maylands.

Hey has anyone check out "Coxs Scrub" near Mt Compass for riding places?

got told today theres plenty of 4WD tracks in there, so finding a place to setup some jumps and track could be possible for us down this way?

Cheers

i havnt even heard of it..but if its close im interested lol!..i took the petition into work today so far i have 15 or so signatures yewww lol...ill take it to school tomorrow and ill probably get about 50!
to save you a trip pitmaster come into the middleton general store on friday arvo (after 4) or saturday arvo(after 2), ill be workin then and ill have the petition on the counter!

Last edited:
i went out to Tea Tree Gully Motocross today, i should have taken a copy out there bummer,

yeah dude i will call in and sign away, Thanks

Cox Scrub is just past the Tooperang Trout farm?? Nangkita Rd?? from the Goolwa/Victa/Adelaide intersection just outta Goolwa the Scrub is 10min from there,

going out there tues to check it out, cant wait, if theres 4wd tracks in there than i reckon it could be a goer!!!

yeww sounds the goods..maybe take a camera! try and find a really secluded spot!

Latest posts

Back