Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aparrently it re-opens in August! Can't wait!! :D

Thats wicked dude. Do many people go down to pelican point? Im thinking about going down there. Many cops? Will the cops bust me? I jhave to take the bike down on a trailer.

Last edited:
Havn't been to pellican point but I hear its bad, especially for mini's.

I have better land to ride on at my house than pelli point.

i have about 6 mates who ride minis down at pellies and the love it u wont get busted if ya go on the wekend the cops dnt realy care

Hey lads, Yeh i live just near glenelg in S.A not the most convenient place for ridin but i like it....By the way yeh i ring Port G every so often because its the best place to ride i would say overall...Its got such a good variety and i ride ramps a fair bit, but yeh August ive heard boys... And pelis isnt too bad just head down there check it out

me and a mate went fishing down at txu just before pellies and there we no cop it looks a good place to ride . it looks like port gawler but ive never ridenat pellies . it looks sweet but heaps of tracks are fenced off

na man no ops if there is u can find me and kick me in the balls ha haha just aslong as u stay away from the stupid constuction people u shall be fine and have a nice ride there :D

na man no ops if there is u can find me and kick me in the balls ha haha just aslong as u stay away from the stupid constuction people u shall be fine and have a nice ride there :D

Are you calling me stupid? Im a plumber and im at that job site atm.

ok were about are the construction people

You cant miss us man. Its the big white grain towers. Most people are not working on saturdays anymore but still pretty active mon-fri. In the site induction we are told not to worry about all the bike riders and too just let them ride. So dont even worry about it dude.

I have been down the last 2 weekends, sat and sunday. Usually you will have about 20-30 bikes down at pellies at one time. I havent seen the cops once at pellies. Even when im working mon-fri down there i never see them.

theres a thread about waitpinga i made up with the directions...its called T-bones, SA

na i aint callin ya stupid im not a fan off the guys workin wright across from the sub base they piss me off give me the finger ay ha ha ha i got them bak wid soem nice roost ha ha after all my life long drea is to be a plumber and thats no joke i wanted to be oen since i was 5 there some good jumps there for 50's in th area called clay pens and they rst a desnt 50 should handle fine

Latest posts

Back