Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeww thats sick. Ill have to go down and have a look when i get my p's (2 weeks). so do they accept our 125's with a motard set up? or just little pocket rockets and what not..i mite just buy one of thse shitty little 49cc roadies and see how it goes ther lol :p

motards are fine, its under lights too which looks awesome lol,

start at 6pm, and went to past 8pm last tues,

they are also considering a Nitro car night aswell,

cost is $10 BTW for the motard night,

thats pretty cool. 10 buks for the whole night is good. is it competitive or just riding all night? would be heaps fun on the pit bike...maybe later on i can get a set of new rims plus motard wheel and a removable oil catch can and i can have a burn!

yeah its pretty funny watching some of the guys ride,

its no racing at all, insurance wont allow it, just casual laps,

hes looking into setting up night time motard racing, just gotta get insurance to cover it first,

but now its just bring ya bike and do laps for $10 under lights

what are the requirements to ride our bikes on there. e.g. oil catch can and fuel over flow catch or sumthin and also motard wheels? i really am interested now lol..i wanna find a set of slicks for my bike now! anyone know where to get 14 f and 12 r slicks?

well people had cheap $250 pocket bikes that where straight out the box, and no running in, just straight into full throttle!!!!

so i doubt theres any rules, with catch cans etc,

haha sikk! id be ther in a seacond if i had some motard tires! lol. im guessing you would need a oil catch can as those little bikes are 2 bangers. if the oil spilled out it would caus some havoc i rekkon!

yeah is that you riding at mallala there Ruby. would be awesome riding there.

Yep. Nothing more exciting and screaming around turn 4 at 220kph with ya butt cheeks clenched tight in fear! LOL

I'll be out there this Saturday sorting a few things out on the bike. I've got my next race in November, but this winter weather will not give me much on-track time to sort it out if I don't do it soon.

Hey guys,

Pt Elliot Pits are now having a Motard/Pocket bike night, its every second tues night under lights, motards / pockets bikes (no dirt bikes)

last one was last tues, so its not on this tues!

That'd be good to participate in ... but Tuesday nights! I'm at Uni ... damn! I'll have to skip class then. :)

where is the pt elliot pits at i used to ride at pooraka track and they do motard racing there only prob is its a small track like 2nd gear max

Pt Elliot Pits is so easy to get to.Just head on down to the Victor Harbour T junction and turn left,head on a few kms towards Pt Elliot past Repco on left and a little further on you will see the Pt Elliot pits on your left.You cant miss it.We will be heading down there next Tues nite with a bunch of other riders for a hoot !!! I made those directions sound confusing didnt I !!??LOL
Cheers Brian

yeah maylands has pretty much got it right,

or for me its just 10 mins away:D

ill be there racing on my Zed!!:p

Just thought i would let you all know Pelican Point is NOT fenced off completely and off limits yet.Mates went down for a Pitty ride yesterday and there were already 40-50 riders already there !!!!!!!!!!! So just head over the railway line or just turn left at Veitch rd.

Cheers Brian

Hey All, Just wanted to give you all huge props for having such a good forum this thread in particular...Im so stoked to see the amount of people posting places to ride on here , you do not know how long ive been looking for this..Also huge thanks to Geezus for the T-Bones in victor place really been wanting to know more about this place..I suppose im abit of a traitor really lol, i ride big bikes myself but i just found this thread so helpful so i joined...There is so many of us in S.A that are in the No-where to ride boat at the moment, but this helps alot. Looking forward to chatting to you guys and stuff , riding maybe...Take it easy

welcome and hi Morris,

what part of SA are you from??

for big bikes, Tbones and JAMS would be best suited, both are really good for fullsized bikes, JAMS more so for big bikes, gets pretty soft out there,

plus theres south coast MX club, if your willing to pay memeberships etc,

anyway Hi and have fun

what are the requirements to ride our bikes on there. e.g. oil catch can and fuel over flow catch or sumthin and also motard wheels? i really am interested now lol..i wanna find a set of slicks for my bike now! anyone know where to get 14 f and 12 r slicks?

hey ther mate sa fun bikes should be able 2 hook u up with some slicks an oil catch can. phone # 08 8326 7077 or Welcome to SA Fun Bike

lol i know heaps about the port adelaide track i go there all the time. It's an awesome track just on the road leading to the new power station they built there a few years ago. It's at Pelican point. They have put this rad 60 ft table top there and a watch area. Unfortunatly not many tracks if you like ripping around aimlessly and doing big jumps this is for you. By the way it is illegal to ride there but the cops don't bother you too much. I was there once when they came and they had a beer with me lol

its not illegal to ride at either of the tracks at pt adelaide. the first being at gillman also known as the motorcycle riders assosiation (m.r.a) u just need a motorcyclin australia license. the second track is three star sx club which has just recently been shut down

does anyone know of a Tailem Bend track???

i got told about it yesterday, iam gonna ring him back to try and find more details out!

Latest posts

Back