Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goat tracks ay? Well theres about a million around my house but goat tracks are bad because they are allways really rocky and on steep hills which means you have to go really really slow.

About once a week I come screaming down the road and around a blind corner and ther'll be about 20 goats in the middle of the road too hahaha.

nar all are rocky the one i go to is made up of sand and compated dirt due to farms driving there trucks up and down

Geezus was that you lunch time today at Middleton Deli loaded up with Pittys on a trailer?

i was gonna stop and ask where are they going riding too hehehe, but didnt have time,

haha, yeah that was my two mates who i go riding with (drivin a little red pulsar?). They decided riding today was going to be better than school..which is very true, but i had a test in one of my subjects that i HAD to do so bugga. But im goin out with them tomorrow arvo so no complaints!

Yep!!! thats its....

whereabouts were they going ridn? (if dont wanna say thats cool dude;) )

well i dont wanna spill all the beans but they where heading out to a little track that a fella owns that my friend knows..i havnt even met the guy yet but im goin there tomorrow, ive seen the track..doesnt look to bad cant wait to go rip it up. its out behind Middleton.

orulesa its near MB, about 20 mins outta town,

very big, very sandy, very useless for pittys!!! lol, big 250/450's its pretty cool track, but it sucked big time for pittys, way to sandy!!!

no worries geezus, yell out if its a guy called Andy, he just built his own track near middleton, thats why i asked.... his track is sic!

Yeah thats an allright track but its not suited for pittys, apparently they are considering building a 50 track though.

I thaught they told people with pitbikes to piss off at south coast MX track?!

What did it take to sign up?

i'm selling my pitbike, was time to upgrade i got a cr125 now!

My bro and his mate have yz250, so we all signing up and it's just 5mins around the corner from my house, propper track, insurance, no cops, MUCH better!

Ey!

Hey, I just got back from Murry Bridge. (I live in Adelaide) We were going to use the MX track there but the manager said they have to rebuild due to it becoming a national curcuit and getting ripped by by pros. Anyway he told us about this spot thats only a 3 minute drive from there. The dirt track is virtually right next to it. At the end of the red line of the map there is sometimes a ranger who sits there and tries to catch riders so watch out. But there is a few excellent endurance tracks down there. The quarry is also awesome, although I had a massive stack on my KX250 and went flying. Lol my front tyre washed out and I got thrown about 5 metres and I ripped my Fly 805 boots open and pretty sure I wounded one of my breat plates lol but that's riding. Anyway I made this map from google Earth as you can see I'm not much of a map maker but I tried. I had fun and I'll be going back. Bye

Attachments

• RIDING.JPG
    RIDING.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 47
looks good mate! is it private preoperty or just a little path in the middle of no where..and is the quarry still working or is it shut down and old?

my family live just up from the quarry,

the ranger will give you sh$t if he catches you!!! in another thread i mentioned about unhappy people putting up "catch wires" we found one late last year, 30 pound fishing line strung between 2 trees!!!!

that looks like the area i was talking about???

that dirt road going past the quarry is MAURICE rd??????

damn thats sketchy..imagine hitting that al like 80 clicks! and what part of pelican point was fenced off????

theres some real bike haters in MB lol,

too many farmers and landlovers (greenies/hippys whatever)

iam not saying theres catch wires everywhere in that area, just letting you know if its the Maurice RD quarry your talking about, just keep a eye out, cause we found one only 6 months ago!!!

cant wait till we have our own track to ride, so all this BS can be forgotten and we can just bloody ride somewhere!!!!!

no shit, no worries, no complaints, no hassles, no illegal riding, no nothing! just pure riding!!!!!

count me in! i'd even drive there just to help!!!!!!! and a couple of mates would aswell so theres 3 lol!

Latest posts

Back