Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I headed off to Pelican Point for a fang today saw heaps of Pittys on trailers coming back from there as i was going.It was Packed with dirt bikes this arvo.You had to be careful blasting alongs tracks that cross over I almost ran over a couple of little Boguns on PW50s once or twice.!!!Belted my left knee cap today after dropping the Pitty in deep sand.Man Deep loose sand and Pittys dont mix do they LMAO. Still it was a good laugh getting a "little" airtime and thumping around the tracks

hey its peter from the pocket bike track i now have a pitty and i mostly go to pellican point when i can yer sand sucks but im slowly getting used to it maby see you out there one day. im mostly ther sundays.

hey guys
im just getting into it.

what is the deal with cops around the place..
can u get away with riding on bmx tracks.
ill seeya out there
peace

Hi Felcher.Welcome aboard.Mate dont ride on the BMX tracks,you will only Piss of the the BMX track Club and local residents.Then we will have no chance of ever setting up some Pit Bike Racing on a BMX track with their permission given !!!.

Cheers Brian

No ones knows much about it I don't think, maybe its a private track, we don't know. :confused:

lol hey im new to this forum, Secretly I don't actually have a pit bike I only have my two KX 250's and one KX 80 lol, but I use these forums cause they have good info. By the way I don't know the co-ordinated but lower light is a good spot as well

lol i know heaps about the port adelaide track i go there all the time. It's an awesome track just on the road leading to the new power station they built there a few years ago. It's at Pelican point. They have put this rad 60 ft table top there and a watch area. Unfortunatly not many tracks if you like ripping around aimlessly and doing big jumps this is for you. By the way it is illegal to ride there but the cops don't bother you too much. I was there once when they came and they had a beer with me lol

hey fellas,
just wondering if there are any developements with the sellicks track, and also the seacond track that maylands was talkin about?

cheers, Michael :)

i remember reading somewhere on here, that the second track is strictly PRIVATE,

and the track near the hotel, is private land NOT crown land like alot of people think it is, i went back there, and theres Private Property signs on fences etc....

well thats shit..o well there be more spots popping up soon enough i spose...

Dont count on it geezus :mad: :p

i was sitting on the lounge today (feet full of stitches still etc) and heard trucks outside, so i popped my head up and looked out the window to see Council trucks putting signs up saying "KEEP OUT" everywhere on my vacant block of land ive been riding on ahahaha, how dare they kick me out!!!!! grrr

the grumpy guy down my street dobbed me in for riding there!!!!

so my brother came and pulled out a few signs and stuck em in his garden, just so he knows we know he dobbed us in, hahaha he'll ring the cops next i bet!!!

council are getting tired of these bikes we got told,

but when we nicely suggested than help us build a proper track, his reply was DREAM ON!!!!

Last edited:
o bugga..that sucks. They can shuv theyre ice coffees and pie up their arse the fat barstards...if its annoying everyone and them also, build us a track! PROBLEM SOLVED..it isnt rocket science!!!

o bugga..that sucks. They can shuv theyre ice coffees and pie up their arse the fat barstards...if its annoying everyone and them also, build us a track! PROBLEM SOLVED..it isnt rocket science!!!

but insurance is the key, and with so many people suing for damanges etc, it's hard.
as u can see with Pt g, motorsport is dangerous and no one wants to be liable.

I joined up @ South Coast MX club on the weekend, least i got a propper track to ride at, insurance and no cops can bust my ballz.

I thaught they told people with pitbikes to piss off at south coast MX track?!

What did it take to sign up?

Flarry, seeing its a proper track, youll need a

Motorcycling Australia Licence - Recreational $88.50
thats for non racing license, racing license is like $220

than youll need a SCMX members fee which was $150 (2006 price)

you cant just bring friends to ride either, you all must be paid up members,

friend who races MX says it not suitable for Pittys anyway,

Latest posts

Back