Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the help guys im just getting into it.
what are the cops like around the place, related to riding on BMX tracks.
what are some tricks to riding locally you guys recommend.
peace

Cops in Goolwa will just give you an on the spot fine, EVERY time they see you on public roads or BMX tracks etc, about $140 i heard,

people ring the cops around here so quick it aint funny!!!

try and find somewhere out bush etc before you go ridn around BMX track i say,

cheers

Hmmm.Bit of a worry that sign and all.Perhaps the Victory Hotel track is also a no go zone !!!!!!

We really need the Southern boys to get on here and fill us in on all the setails.I know getting on this Forum is almost impossible for them as Broadband is not available down South yet.

Cheers

Stonewell Park now called jams is crap for pit bikes unless your learing to ride, or have a Jialing with a 5 plate clutch and feel like destroying it on all tha sand tracks. No jumps on any tracks best suited to quads or big bikes.

Ive heard a rumour that some crew are trying to start a 50's club down south with 2 tracks and it will be run like any other normal motox club but catering specifically to pit bikes and small stuff. I know the guys pushing for it and will post up something when I get some news

Hey Flarry it looks like your trying to say that the South Coast MX Club will welcome new members that ride pit bikes. Man you couldnt get further from the truth. I turned up there one day with my bike and the kids bikes and a pocket full of cash to loin up and got told to pis off. " We dont let that sort of contraption on our track" I was told. Yeah not bad considereing one was a $7000.00 Pitster pro!!!!!!!!!! So dont go blowing smaoke up there ass, they deservr to have their track shut down with attitudes like that.

Ouch mcanix that aint too friendly of them is it.??!!You would think they would want as many members and riders as possible.....Damn!!!!

Wow they told you to piss off?? Bastards!! What do they mean "that sort of contraption"??? It started off as a pitbike track!! :mad:

The sound like real nice people...NOT...wankers, they can shuv there motocross track up their ar$e! Some people dont have a clue how to be nice and just get over all the bull $hit!

Yep considering the amount of pit bikes that get sold in little old Adelaide. It would be good to see they guys that are selling the bikes get behind the drive to get club and/or tracks established so they can be used in safe controlled environments.

does anyone know where all the bikes were going riding today? down goolwa/strath area,

i left for work at 5pm tonight and past atleast 10 trailers with pittys/full sized bikes coming home....

they were everywhere, was almost tempted to stop someone and ask WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! Lol

what way were they goin? like from goolwa way towards strath or the other way..from strath bak towards goolwa???

i was leaving goolwa going to strath, and they were all coming into Goolwa and the Victor turnoff,

it was a mixture of kids bikes, serious WF450's etc, few pittys etc

i was thinking maybe Jams (stoney), just seemed little strange seeing so many trailers at once,

I headed off to Pelican Point for a fang today saw heaps of Pittys on trailers coming back from there as i was going.It was Packed with dirt bikes this arvo.You had to be careful blasting alongs tracks that cross over I almost ran over a couple of little Boguns on PW50s once or twice.!!!Belted my left knee cap today after dropping the Pitty in deep sand.Man Deep loose sand and Pittys dont mix do they LMAO. Still it was a good laugh getting a "little" airtime and thumping around the tracks

hmm i dunno...seems like alot of people, not sure where they came from...i was gonna say if they where coming from the other way they mite of been at t-bones at waits.

yeah dunno where they had been (i wanna KNOW!!! lol)

Maylands how far is Pelican point from Goolwa would you know?

Wow you shouldve stopped and asked them! That sounds like alot of trailers!!

Well I live 3km from the CBD and it takes around 30min [depending on traffic ]or so to get to Pelican Point from here..I got home quicker as dinner was waiting for me LOL..Pitmaster Prolly add 30-45 min on top of that for you Dude !!!

it all really depends on what time you leave..me and a couple of friends went there a few weeks ago. we left the night before and stayed at my mates grannys near marion..so thats a 45 minute drive. we left there the next morning at 8ish and got there from marion in 40 minutes so im guessing it would take about 1 1/2 hours but id give it 2 so you dont have to rush. its well worth the trip...only problem is if something breaks or goes wrong youve travelled all that way and you have to go..its not like you can just quickly take off and get the parts you need. The day we went we were the ONLY ones there it was siiik..but its also good with people around! ill give u a holla when were goin next and we could meet there..have a south coast mx day at opelican point lol...or even better yet have a SA pit bike gathering there sometime...what ya think?

YEWW 500 POSTS

Haha congratulations on 500 posts :D

Pellican point is probably the closest riding spot to my house its about 35 - 40 minute drive, gonna get a couple of friends around next week and go riding there. :)

Latest posts

Back