Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is taking me. There will be 3 of us all up.

Me on my MSO, my mate jake on his 70 thumpstar and my other friend on his no brand.

cya there!

This is what they say about the 50 track at monarto: "We have been making a new track, this track will have some jumps and is for experienced riders only - this new track should be open soon."

They dont say anything about it being a 50 track though...

That's the only track that they are building and it's the only track with jumps so it has to be it.

I know its the only track with jumps, thats why Im not going to there untill its finished because it will be boring.

Are you sure its a 50 track? How do you know? Is it tight with smaller jumps than on a supercross track etc?

Yep 12th its on (btw thats my birthday:p )

Geezus18 when are we going andys / tragers ??? hows the repairs going??

I went there today riding, the rains have made it pretty good now,

catch up soon

i cant this time, have birthday stuff to do,

might catch you out there next time,

we should organise a SA get together or something:)

this weekend im goin rding down at beachport on the sand dunes and yeh it shud b gd anyone been there b4 its a bout a 4 hr drive from adelaide, yeh went ridin last weekend down the quarry and yeh it was pretty gd, one of my cousins mates left to meet us down there rite....but halfway there the wheel brace fell of the bike and the bike flew of the trailer fuking it up completely so they bailed............man im so lucky i put my bike in a van now....... yeh the bike was a 2007 ktm 525 aswell the guy was spewin as you would wen u look in ur rear vision and see 11k bouncin around down the road. My cr125 fouled a plug and i had to get towed like 2k's back to were we camped out.........we put the hook of the tie down on the bar and one of my cousins mates sat on the back of my cousins bike holding it with his hands........fuk i wud have been scared if i had to hold the otha end.............. yeh ran over a big fukin brown snake too.... pretty scary cos it was near where we had the van .... it was on the road where we turned off and parked the van, which is like 10m from the road......it went pretty much next to our van fuk was i scared.......this snake was the anaconda of brown snakes........also took a shovel that day and built some jumps out there,,,,,,,with some help from this cheap kmart push bike ramp i bought for $30............geez it did well on the 50's should last a while. Yeh im keen as fuk to go riding this weeknd.......dnt know about my cr on the sand dunes, dad says it will just wheelspin.......so i might have to dig into the car funds and get a paddle tyre.....all depends.......cousins a fukin trippa hes thinkin of gettin a paddle tyre for his 50..............hes rich as but im not even sure they sell em do they??????

All going well I should be hitting the dirt this coming Saturday, as per a suggestion from another member it seems Jams is the place to go for a beginner.

Is it a friendly place for new 'older' guys to have some fun and learn to ride for their first time? :)

Latest posts

Back