Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey what kind of big are you riding at jams, cos its pretty shit for pit bikes cos itss way too sandy, but its gd for big bikes. i guess if you have good power in your pit bike and a good bk tyre u might be ok.

Should be sweet this weekend after all the rain :p

If you go Sunday, I might see you - I'm heading down with my new G4 250cc Tomahawk (Hummer) :)

Hit the Jams Today, man its good for the big bikes prety hard work for the Big Foot Thumpstars - but i still managed to do ok on the day!!!

So many bikes such a huge track but Rock, sandy and bumpy as hell!

I have ridden better else where

Have to agree ^^

JAMS is good for the big bikes, but hard for the pitbikes. Most tracks are sandy as hell, even after rain, but there are still a couple good tracks down the back.

The big one down the back is a decent ride, up the hill dodging the ruts and rocks to the back fence line and then back down the huge straight full speed - although half the straight is bumpy as so you need to stand, and the bumps are hard on the pitbikes (wreaks havoc on the smaller wheelbase).

Overall it's ok, but as above there are better free places around.

Have to agree ^^

JAMS is good for the big bikes, but hard for the pitbikes. Most tracks are sandy as hell, even after rain, but there are still a couple good tracks down the back.

The big one down the back is a decent ride, up the hill dodging the ruts and rocks to the back fence line and then back down the huge straight full speed - although half the straight is bumpy as so you need to stand, and the bumps are hard on the pitbikes (wreaks havoc on the smaller wheelbase).

Overall it's ok, but as above there are better free places around.

Hey champ - keen for another ride soon - ther is a new lace in Victor Habour, but i might go out to Lower Light and check that spot when my mates bike arrives!!!

BTW - mines stripped and getting refreshed with new bolts , grease and some TLC

is lowerlight still all good for ridin i wanna head out there with some mates on saturday

shit in ure opinon i might like it and i dont care thats its illigal i rode pellies for half me life

Hey Guys, well I've finally got the bike running, $190 later but that's another story.

So I'm all ready to head out tomorrow, Jams is the place? I really need somewhere with a nice straight and not too bumpy so we can get a feel for how the bike reacts under different circumstances :)

did anyone else see the report on channel 10 news last night saying that lower light is going to be fenced off before christmas???

did anyone else see the report on channel 10 news last night saying that lower light is going to be fenced off before christmas???

I didnt see it, I thaught it was allready fenced because two guys rolled thier ute over there or somthing.

hey
i'm new to all this i just bought a 110cc dirt bike and been learning to ride it in my back yard but i wont to get it out of 2nd and go ride it out somewhere. Can someone tell me a place to ride thats around Morphett vale area that there isnt so many cops?

yep lower light is now of limits to, there really is going to be know where left to ride soon and the whole scene will be iin the poo............. oh well , typical south australia , backwards in every way,

Maybe some one needs to start a new thread on current places that are legal to ride...

hey
i'm new to all this i just bought a 110cc dirt bike and been learning to ride it in my back yard but i wont to get it out of 2nd and go ride it out somewhere. Can someone tell me a place to ride thats around Morphett vale area that there isnt so many cops?

Its called private property or go to somwhere like JAMS where you pay to ride, if you dont have somewhere to use it legally than why buy a bike?

Its called private property or go to somwhere like JAMS where you pay to ride, if you dont have somewhere to use it legally than why buy a bike?

LOL are u the ugly prick I seen on Fuel tv the other day?
AKA Grant Allen?

this is anthor 1 for all the peole up north,jo gapper reserve,its got sum little cool tracks,its up in elizabeth east,hillbank way,and you can ride the old fire tracks or take your own path all the way down to craigmore,its illegal but theres not many places left in sa that are legal to ride anyway,once you get up the top you will have hardly any trouble because its totaly out of site,this is what we do when we dont go away,we just go for a ghetto strap

I went up to jo gapper park today on my downhill bike,first time i've been there in about 8 months since we used to do alot of building there.Was pissed right off to find that pitbikes had been there and now all the tracks which we had put a shitload of work into are absolutely destroyed,no more drops,they've either been worn away/knocked over by pitties,or trashed by council because of all pitties ridin there.
I have a pittie and know of the frustration of not having anywhere to ride.But even more so i know the pain of spending months developing good mountain bike trails only to have them trashed by other f**kwits with no respect for the effort put in.
Most people who ride dirt bikes have done almost zero track building they just rock up and ride and then go home and dont give a second thought to how a track got there to start with.
I love ridin my pittie but I'm smart enough to travel to places where it can be ridden without giving the government any more reasons to pick on dirt bikes.
A warning to anyone riding at Jo Gapper"if we see you riding on our trails you will be removed from your bike and dealt with in the harshest possible way"
If you cant ride legally,don't buy a bike and do the rest of the pitbike fraternity a favour and find another hobby.
Have a nice day!!

LOL are u the ugly prick I seen on Fuel tv the other day?
AKA Grant Allen?

Yes it's me! You must be the little geeky kid that emailled me the other day wanting to know how to become as good at riding as what you are at being a keyboard warrior, in fact your really not a very good keyboard warrior as you can't spell very well.

I went up to jo gapper park today on my downhill bike,first time i've been there in about 8 months since we used to do alot of building there.Was pissed right off to find that pitbikes had been there and now all the tracks which we had put a shitload of work into are absolutely destroyed,no more drops,they've either been worn away/knocked over by pitties,or trashed by council because of all pitties ridin there.
I have a pittie and know of the frustration of not having anywhere to ride.But even more so i know the pain of spending months developing good mountain bike trails only to have them trashed by other f**kwits with no respect for the effort put in.
Most people who ride dirt bikes have done almost zero track building they just rock up and ride and then go home and dont give a second thought to how a track got there to start with.
I love ridin my pittie but I'm smart enough to travel to places where it can be ridden without giving the government any more reasons to pick on dirt bikes.
A warning to anyone riding at Jo Gapper"if we see you riding on our trails you will be removed from your bike and dealt with in the harshest possible way"
If you cant ride legally,don't buy a bike and do the rest of the pitbike fraternity a favour and find another hobby.
Have a nice day!!

This is so true, there are so many drongo losers with mini bikes that would not know how to spell "shovel", let alone how to use one. The problem that we have is that for every one responsible rider there is out there, there is another 10 morons that are happy to ride wherever they want and do whatever they can to piss people off. Be that upsetting land owners or trashing other riders trails. Its so dumb and incredibly frustrating.

Latest posts

Back