Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
real 50 race

it on sunday peanut.u wana ride on a real 50 track.you should turn up and support the only real mini scene in sa.

calm down fellas, some of us cant come up with $120 and boots eazaly :D! ill be joining soon dont worrie (just got a job) but $10 is a whole lot eazier to come up with!

calm down fellas, some of us cant come up with $120 and boots eazaly :D! ill be joining soon dont worrie (just got a job) but $10 is a whole lot eazier to come up with!

u dnt hav 2 have any special boots as long they cover ur ankles they r all good!

just because you dont have to dosnt mean i dont want to! id rather have some decent support and not break ancles

Hey fellas just letting ya know i went down to JAMS on the weekend. Its sandy down there but easy enough to get around. did the motox track and rode the enduro as well as the slighttly bigger moto x track. bits are sandy but that makes it fun to try and avoid and get around as quick as possible. 15 bucks for a pitty. cant go wrong considering its legal. about 50 minutes away from me but not to bad for a full day out. I still wanna join SAMBRA but i need to organise the cash and get boots and my bike up and runnning. egged my front rim on the weekend. its a great thing there only cheap. love it.

dont know if u got it up there but theres a bit of a track out at torrens island(port adelaide) by the markets its all legal the cops came down 1 day n the only thing he said was to get a helmet on..theres a sand track a few jumps and sum open areas.. and alos a few burnt out cars

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any spots to go riding down at torrens island ?

yea bro just go up easten parade road turn right at the train crossing go down the road and its ya first left the just follow rite down to the end were the veggy markets are on the weekend and ull see a big dirt pad in front of u just go on it till u see a enterance to ya left then go in there(with the bikes) and theres a few tracks and jumps in there.. u can get in there with ya car aswell theres a gate near the track cuz thats were we take dads van with the bikes... and every saturday or sunday me n my lil bro are out there so mite see ya there :)...hope this helps me pm for my number if ya wana go for a ride sum time

Cheers for that info......Would it be suitable terain to teach my partner how to ride a dirtbike?

Hey fellas just letting ya know i went down to JAMS on the weekend. Its sandy down there but easy enough to get around. did the motox track and rode the enduro as well as the slighttly bigger moto x track. bits are sandy but that makes it fun to try and avoid and get around as quick as possible. 15 bucks for a pitty. cant go wrong considering its legal. about 50 minutes away from me but not to bad for a full day out. I still wanna join SAMBRA but i need to organise the cash and get boots and my bike up and runnning. egged my front rim on the weekend. its a great thing there only cheap. love it.

I can say this place is quite good. I go there every few weeks, they have some good tracks there. They got a small mx loop with 2 average sized jumps, a berm and a corner with two berms. They got a bigger mx track with whoops, and a few small jumps. They also got a kids track, a enduro track, another track with a few different ways to get around it, and a big long straight where you can drag race ya friends. :p

It costs $10 for minors and $20 for adults I think. Some of you guys might have seen me there, I ride a KX125 with green riding top and gloves, red riding pants, and grey helmet and boots.

Edit: I think I remember seeing you riding around the bigger mx track.

We went there 2 weekends ago, and it was the weekend that it was raining and it was awesome at JAMS,

The track suited more for pittys was good fun!

And seeing it had been raining meant you could ride pittys pretty much everywhere without hitting sand,

Ill be there again this weekend i think too,

Cheers

Cheers for that info......Would it be suitable terain to teach my partner how to ride a dirtbike?

lol yea it should be ok my lil bros 13 and still learning and he does ok out there just try n stay of the sand tracks cuz thats kinda tricky

Hi guys,

Been to jams and Garden Island. both are ok. but its good to mix it up a bit every now and then. especially on saundays when the markets are on because the security come down and get rid of every body so jams is the better way to go then.

I posted a video of me just taking it easy at jams a few weeks ago. it was pretty dry back then as well but managed it fine. just search in you tube for:

Pitpro 125 at JAMS South Aus

fuck that looks fun.. aye were is jams? im in parafield gardens

jams is near monato
heres the website:
Home

iv been there once before but it was in the middle of summer so it was realy sandy! i recon i might head out there this sunday! what day are you going pitmaster?

I am going out to JAMS this weekend (17th and 18th May) not sure which day though, so I might see some of ya out there.

Oh and I ride a normal sized bike, I signed up here mainly for the use of the SA riding spots part of the forum. I've had a ride on my mates Thumpstar though. :D

wiked bro i mite see u out there... ill be going on the saturday on either my new pitpro or old thumpstar

Hey SUS1.

Im heading out there this weekend as well. not sure which day yet as some of the boys are working one of the days. Might catch you guys around there.

In regards to SAMBRA.on there site it still says the last social ride day was in march and it only updates the race days. are they only racing there now or whats the go. I wanna join but not really up to racing just yet.

Latest posts

Back