Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SUS1.

Im heading out there this weekend as well. not sure which day yet as some of the boys are working one of the days. Might catch you guys around there.

In regards to SAMBRA.on there site it still says the last social ride day was in march and it only updates the race days. are they only racing there now or whats the go. I wanna join but not really up to racing just yet.

Their most recent ride day (not race) was yesterday, I think they still have ride days every 2 weeks and races every couple of months, i think it only says the race day on the website because thats the next event and they havnt got around to making a date for the next ride day...?

but call or email them to be sure if you want.

Last edited:
Hey SUS1.

Im heading out there this weekend as well. not sure which day yet as some of the boys are working one of the days. Might catch you guys around there.

In regards to SAMBRA.on there site it still says the last social ride day was in march and it only updates the race days. are they only racing there now or whats the go. I wanna join but not really up to racing just yet.

hope to see u out there bro,, im going with mittz but if he dont go i cant cuz ill be a loner :( lol,,

I'm going there on sunday.

Maybe I can give ya a race if you go then? But you'll have to go easy on me, I'm just beginning to go on tracks :p

Last edited:
lol ill race but i never really done much racing on a track im still a noob xD

Cool, which tracks do you prefer there?

I personally like the motocross one.

i think its the motocross one im thinking of.. the one thats fenced off and has a little gap where you ride in!

anyway, thats the 1 i like :D

r u going on saturday munkey boy?

i think its the motocross one im thinking of.. the one thats fenced off and has a little gap where you ride in!

anyway, thats the 1 i like :D

r u going on saturday munkey boy?

Nope, guess I'll see yas another weekend then

yea im going with mittz this saturday but im trying to get a way there.. if my dads working i cant go cuz he got the van so lets hope he not working

if any 1 got any room to take me it would be great .. i can give $10 fuel money if ya want it and my bike small :)

im in parafield gardens but can be droped of at ya place if ya not to far

Last edited:
this is were i ride theres a few tracks out there but theres alwayz 250s out there tear assing around... its all legal just make sure u have a helmet ;)

torrensisland.png

hi all im a noob at brighton and was wondering if there are any trax up this way that are legal as i really need my licence for work
if any one knows of any id love to here some details

Have you checked out JAMS? It might not be that close but it's worth going there.

yea jams would be the go,,

theres also a place at torrens island thats pretty kool,, im going out there monday wen dad gets home so it will be about 3 4 or 5pm ill take my camera and try and get a video for u :D

I went out to JAMS this weekend, the rain made the tracks more fun. There were a few good riders out there, and were 3 guys who I saw that were doing no footers on the small track (with the 2 jumps). Was a good day, until about 15 minutes before we left my clutch cable snapped, so I just pushed the bike back to the trailer and watched.

See ya's there not this weekend but the weekend after. :D

HEY MONKEY BOY

I go to jams when i can, but have not been when the rain has packed it down a bit. was it any fast and less boggy or still boggy. Im heading out there this weekend with my pitty and a few guys with there bikes as well. should be a corka. listen to some heavy music prior to get you amped up. the way to go.

im going down to torrens island with SIK50 for a thrash this weekend so if ya wana go ppl PM and ill help ya get there and a time wat time we gona go..

P.S my other account got banned.........

Does Anyone know anything about the track near the R.S.P.C.A at lonsdale? Apparently there is a heap of jumps and stuff there. Cant seem to find anything about it

Does Anyone know anything about the track near the R.S.P.C.A at lonsdale? Apparently there is a heap of jumps and stuff there. Cant seem to find anything about it

Theres a few private tracks in lonsdale, best not ride there unless you know the owner.

Latest posts

Back