Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went down to torrens island today had heaps of fun i met a guy with a atomik 140 and i keept up with him with the 110 :D.. had no break downs so it was good.. it was my last ride on the thumpy... :(

torrens island??? where in there can you ride?

hey guys.
This spot might be known by the rides from around parafield gardens way..
but if you park on kings rd (red X) and wheel your bikes in, theres a spot that you can ride with a few flat tracks, a big mound with a few jumps, few bmx style jumps etc. then if you want an exploring sorta ride, cross pt wakefield, and you can ride out there too
We used to ride a fair bit out there years ago.. but there building a few houses out there. but still plenty of space to ride around for a few hours. when i get my bike, i will hopefully get out there with a few mates who have pittys n get a good track happening

Torrens Island Riding

HEY FELLAS, TORRENS ISLAND riding is great. be good to see a turnout of pitties out there this weekend if we can.
The Police came down there on Saturday afternoon and sent away dickheads riding there bikes on the roads and through the car parks. they didnt give a shit about all us boys riding on the dirt tracks. the cop said just wear a helmet and keep off the roads and we will keep off you. SOUNDS FAIR

good ride last weekend, come out this weekend. IF your interested I'll be there. always a good turnout of quads, big bikes and pitties.

CHEERS. IRVO 125
Monster energy with No.7

yer the cops are pretty cool with us ridin there, it suks wen otha ppl ruin it 4 everyone else.........seriously theres plenty of dirt to do ur shitty wheelies and your dowies.....haha why do they choose the car park to do it there..,........

my mate got fined by the cops for havoing his tail gate down on his ute wen his bike was in there,,,,,,they sed it was blocking the number plate ......his fine was 450$$ thats harsh hey..............

how do you guys get in there we used to go threw the gate but thats all locked and theres only really 2 other ways to get in that i know of and my cousins van just bottoms out goin ova it................so im left to park in the carpark with the hill billys...............

does anyone know where i can get in ?????

cheers

You can get in on the main road in man. before you turn left down the road to the car park. I park my car in the car park still as I dont really wanna damage the skirts on my car. but i just walk the bike over the mound and ride on. all good.

Yeah Michael is no longer with us!!

No its not mud n tars,

Its the track out waitpinga hill, up near the church, its a pretty sweet track, plenty big too!

this was xmas time

tabletop.jpg

P1020580.jpg

P1020584640x480.jpg

SAMBRA RIDE DAY 20th JULY. IM NOT A FULL MEMBER YET. BUT AM BECOMING ONE THIS RIDE DAY. BE GOOD TO GET A FEW PEOPLE OUT TO THE TRACK. AN ORGANISED MINI CLUB IS THE WAY TO GO. Hoping to see you all out there. give sambra.com.au a hit up and get in contact with the boys if you really wanna head out there. I know I will

was out a torrens island today heaps of fun when its a bit wet, most of you guys would know the rhthm section near the shore, yer was hiiting that up a bit today and hopefully do a bit of work on it tommorow to make it sweet. Theres a few doubles there in a row and a pretty cool table top, hopefully make another tabletop the give the track a bit more flow.

not many pittys out there bit dissapointing, but hopefully a few more of you guys come out tommorow.

went out to selliks beach today it was really slipery but awsome fun untill i blew a front inner tube
first time out there and found two tracks out there one is quite large good for exploring the other is a smaller one full of jumps

hey guys

New on here

I have been looking stuff up on here and finally decided to join
does anyone know about the track at mt barker ??

im going on Saturday if the weather decides to be good for us

gday mate. mt barker track?? never heard of it.

Yeah forecast says 20% chance of rain sat so i like those odds. Hopefully going riding with a mate..

Yeah Michael is no longer with us!!

No its not mud n tars,

Its the track out waitpinga hill, up near the church, its a pretty sweet track, plenty big too!

this was xmas time

tabletop.jpg

P1020580.jpg

P1020584640x480.jpg

hey mate when is this track open next and do you reckon you can pm me the address

looks like a descent track for a big bike and maybe pittys, just wanna get my little bro some track time on his 85, hes been hanging to ride his 85 on a proper track....that way i can take him to gilman once he learns a bit more ay

cheers mate

hey guys

New on here

I have been looking stuff up on here and finally decided to join
does anyone know about the track at mt barker ??

im going on Saturday if the weather decides to be good for us

where is this track????????????? i live heaps close to mt barker

If your talking about the track next to the offramp at barker, than you'll get shut down pretty quick if them Bmx'ers catch you ruining there track with a pitty!!!

Latest posts

Back