Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok fair enough. I have been riding at lonsdale on the vacant blocks where there use to be jumps and stuff but they are now for sale and are gettin a bit boring as they are just flat!

Does anyone ride along the expressway bike track? I was riding along there the other day and it looked like there had been a few bikes goin through there

Well it turns out I am probably heading out there this weekend AND the one after. :D

Just need to get buy a new clutch cable and I'm good to go. :)

like i said before im a noob and started out up at hallet cove where they are building the new road and all the way down to the quarry but went out one day and noticed a ford parked where all the new houses finish with a old guy siting buy himself went down the steep hill ,got to the bottom where the ruins are and noticed a 4x4 cop car chacing me down the hill so i scramed and got away havent been back since so watch out if any one goes there

mate there wont be any tracks out there but there should be sum flat land out there for a ride

Turns out it wasnt really a track just big open land with a few jumps and hills and shit. Just kinda across the road of the back of u-pull it

i went down to torren island today got a 10 min ride and did this,,

heaps of bikes out there,, to many big bikes out there with no respect for other ppl they were riding like wankers,, there was a photoshoot out there so i had a lil fun bout gona try next week

fuk004.jpg

fuk005.jpg

fuk006.jpg

fuk007.jpg

Hey guys went down to Jams on the weekend with bro who had to borrow my mrs pink bike. Good fun down there. A fair few pittys out and about riding around. Had a bit of a race on a track there. Hoping to head down there again this weekend. should be a cracker. had to end it a tad dhort due to a flat rear. spewing but all good

i went riding at my cusins place where wev got a bit of a track going, ill get some pics up of the table top i built soon

Hi Guys,
first post.
I went down to JAMS a while back. Had troubles getting up the main driveway in the car (had no troubles getting down), anyone else had any issues - its a 4cyl towing a trailer.. i think they said they were working on the main driveway at that stage so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
They said the rains had washed away the driveway, and think they had a loads of shite to pack down on the driveway.. how does it look these days?

EDIT: Just found this:
on a brighter note JAMS ( formaly stonewall park ) near Monarto has fixed the road leading into the place and has reopened ( depending on weather) a few of us are planing to head there on easter Saturday for the day with may others camping for the weekend, weather should be ok ...

Last edited:
damn looks like we got no chance at getting dads lowerd vz in there xD

went down to torrens island today had heaps of fun i met a guy with a atomik 140 and i keept up with him with the 110 :D.. had no break downs so it was good.. it was my last ride on the thumpy... :(

The road at JAMS that they were working on wasnt the section your talking about,

Yeah its pretty bad, but my lowered VS makes it down there with a trailer on, but cant have 5 people in the car aswell!

The sandy section just before the signin area is more of a problem for me lol, its pretty soft boggy sand! esp for lowered+loaded sedans haha....

The road at JAMS that they were working on wasnt the section your talking about,

Yeah its pretty bad, but my lowered VS makes it down there with a trailer on, but cant have 5 people in the car aswell!

The sandy section just before the signin area is more of a problem for me lol, its pretty soft boggy sand! esp for lowered+loaded sedans haha....

Which part were they working on? It was around christmas i reckon when i went there last, yeah the softy loam stuff throws you all over the place..
Is it still as bad as ever? It was making it up the driveway where I had problems with, the road where its steep was all rutted out so i didnt get much traction...

It was in that area where the soft sand is that they were fixing, the winds were blowing it around pretty bad i heard early in the year,

The steep rutted section hasnt been touched, we were going out there when it was called stoney, which was around 9yrs ago and the steep section hasnt changed much in that time, still steep and rutted to buggery,

We went 3 weeks ago and almost got bogged in the soft sand near the signin area, cause the wheel ruts were so low in the sand which meant the car was dragging in the sand...

In a standard height car youd be 100% fine though, esp with the rains we've had past few weeks,

The tracks would be really good out there now, wouldnt be too dusty i reckon!

Hey people. Went out to JAMS again on the weekend. I have a VZ ute and my mate came down in a lowered BA ute with a big bike on the back. go into the place fine. no worries getting out either. They have only just got the tractor up and running so they are now starting work on the tacks and the driveways in. Few pitties out there on the weekend not too bad. Pretty quiet though. I had a pretty good day. egged my front rim a bit but didnt give a $%^ coz its only dirt riding. Be good to see a few thumpies down there this sunday. expcting a few showers. should be a wicked day out.

scrap what i said bout snowdens got flattend out today

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back