Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a place up at Wallaroo called Point Riley, its kinda like a 4X4 track but if you wanna get some practise or just thrash around its a great place!

Another Place is the Wallaroo Mines! over the years MX'ers have turned that place into jump heaven! Sadly its mainly for big bikes or quads but im goin there tomorrow so im gonna give it a shot.

me and a mate were informed of a track sorta out behind globe derby. You have to either cross the river or slide ya pittys under a pole going across a bridge. Was muddy as, but it was a flat track with a few berms and little jumps. So much fun!
Heres when we decided to chill under the bridge when it started to rain a little..:D
bikebridge.jpg

Last edited:
ahahahaha yea i dont think i can handle that berm... to hardcore for me.... lmao

torrens island is old, its been around forever lol. Great Place tho

sambra is a pitbike club near mallala its a track... not sure if torrens island is legal any more..

there is Point Riley and the Wallaroo Mines, i Been there it's an alright place if you wanna just cruise around.....

Latest posts

Back