Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gday s.a riders looking to have a bit of night racing at my house near st kilda nothing serious just mainly for fun got a good fun track for all who enjoy battling and take outs just wondering who would be interested all i ask is for a 10 buck donation for the power water and track maintence just pm me if your keen and your age and hopefully we can have a group for your class we even have a vetrans class lol

gday s.a riders looking to have a bit of night racing at my house near st kilda nothing serious just mainly for fun got a good fun track for all who enjoy battling and take outs just wondering who would be interested all i ask is for a 10 buck donation for the power water and track maintence just pm me if your keen and your age and hopefully we can have a group for your class we even have a vetrans class lol

cant wait for the next race i heard they are building start gates, i hope every one likes the new track i hope there will be a video of it soon...

yeah factory start gates r in the building mode now and yeah hope to have video of the track up soon but if not will be on the nite riders who r keen so far is team rat flarry factory klx jay jay pimp and his mate and a whole of guys who dont have a account the more the merrier

Port Gawler (soth Aust.) is open again..!!

Port Gawler is now again open for motocross bikes - enduro and moto track...

Thursday to Monday..

Phone 0423 249 607..

Registered and unregistered bikes..!!!

YIP YIP.!!

u beat me to it i was gunna sy that lol but i heard it was open 7 days a week cant wait to check it out

i heard you have to pay 40 bucks to ride and there is no jumps.. no kids track. or super cross track.. either pretty rich

that night race sounds good. is it the same track as Flarry vs Coulters when r u havin it ? i will pm you

no dont own a property but im keen to head up to one of those spots that were shown at the start of this thread.. maybe jams or at victor harbour?

not as of yet ive only been back in adelaide for about 3 months used to own a husqvarna 250 sold it when i moved back here but im gettin the itch to ride again so looking at getting a pitty very soon just needa get the bank balance up a bit higher:)

Latest posts

Back